Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Whats the most embarrasing moment you've had in your corrado

I've had my VW polo broken into once, whilst I was in a lecture-I was mega shocked and had my lovely sony cd player-face taken from the glove compartment, 4 other cars were done at the same time!! I now take the face with me (learnt my lesson).

-sorry to be going off topic guys.

Holy trailing arms, that must have hurt??

Sorry to here about your break in raddo girl, i've had the same so ive put cctv out the front now. Hav'nt caught any theives but seen some interesting things!

The most embarrasing time in my car would be when my car alarm was just going off for reasons unkown, whilst driving out of a rather busy car park opposite the UGC in Ipswich. Also to my friends amusement it continued to spontaneously go off all the way home!! ooh the shame! to try and hide the alarm I turned my stereo up......and tried to make light of it with my friend. I'll never live it down :oops: :wink:

mmm pelvis is nasty, glad yoy got over it though. Makes you think does'nt it. been a passenger in a big one. managed to stick my arm through the front seat (was a mk3 escourt though) as we rammed someone from behind on the motorway. Had warning luckily though, it was wet and my friend had a chance to utter "we're going in" before the crunch, quite funny really.......looking back

What car are you driving at the mo then raddo girl?

Still driving my VW polo coupe at the mo, but i also drive a cg honda 125 motorbike on my cbt and looking to take my motorbike test this year.

Its my boyfriend whos lookin for a Corrado VR6-!-dam sexy cars.

Here's a pic to remind me to drive carefully.......

That looks bad. I've only ever had one crash and that was on my cg honda 125, i'd done my cbt and everything but they dont teach you about push steering and so going round a round about I try and turn the bike like you would on a push-bike and prob leaned too much and went over.

Luckly my dad was behind on his motor bike ( BMW 1150 GS) and he helped me up, i'd ripped my jean and my right knee was a little cut I now have some Frank Thomas leathers-learnt my lesson!! I get very angry when I see other girls wearing little or no protection-just think there blokes dont care much about them. Anyway......my wrists were a little saw but i carried on riding into ipswich and looked round JNS (bike store) with ice pack on left wrist. Still in some pain rode back to felixstowe-i then was in alot agony with the pain, and went to A E dept at hospital-turned out i'd fractured a small bone in my wrist-had my arm in plaster for about 6 weeks!!! :( :roll: :oops:

You both have taste. Make sure he gets on here and posts some picks when he gets one!

Hes (Gazman) joined the forum, but still lookin for a nice Rado.

He wants a VR6 Corrado preferably Black and lookin to spend about 3k.

Let one of us know if you see anything. :)

Rado-Girl, push steering :-) counter steering , i hate seeing people not wearing the right gear on the road , i saw someone last year on a fireblade - shorts, t-shirt and sandals :-(

i always remember - you lose an inch of flesh a second at 30 mph !

its a pain in the arse to get ready but i always wear full alpinestars

it doesnt take a big bike to have a big "off"

take care and get your test done ;-)

Rado-Girl, push steering :-) counter steering , i hate seeing people not wearing the right gear on the road , i saw someone last year on a fireblade - shorts, t-shirt and sandals :-(

i always remember - you lose an inch of flesh a second at 30 mph !

its a pain in the arse to get ready but i always wear full alpinestars

it doesnt take a big bike to have a big "off"

take care and get your test done ;-)

I'm glad you agree. I've seen really young boys as passengers on what i'm guessing our their dads bikes, wearing a helmet, t.shirt, shorts and trainers........can't value their kids lives obviously!! are these people stupid or ignorant?? The gear is there for a good reason, it can saves lives!!! :offtopic1: -sorry mods!

whilst driving out of a rather busy car park opposite the UGC in Ipswich. :

Hmmm, that whole complex is Chav central. Shame really as I do like that cinema, but I can no longer be doing with threading my way through all the Burberry wearing bafoons that loiter outside the main entrance trying to be hard....

Your alarm going off was a sign of your car's disdain at being in such a scummy place.....

whilst driving out of a rather busy car park opposite the UGC in Ipswich. :

Hmmm, that whole complex is Chav central. Shame really as I do like that cinema, but I can no longer be doing with threading my way through all the Burberry wearing bafoons that loiter outside the main entrance trying to be hard....

Your alarm going off was a sign of your car's disdain at being in such a scummy place.....

Dont know about it being a scummy place mate, but I agree there are alot of twats that just seem to set up camp in front of the entrance....boyracers mainly.....v.sad. I go to the UGC as its just the best place to see films in my area also ASK-is a real nice restaurant!!

Have you seen them all bundle out of there at 1am? V.funny! Tis why I tend to avoid late night showings at UGC... it's fine when I'm with my mates, but my G/F doesn't appreciate the 'roudiness', LOL!

Have you seen them all bundle out of there at 1am? V.funny! Tis why I tend to avoid late night showings at UGC... it's fine when I'm with my mates, but my G/F doesn't appreciate the 'roudiness', LOL!

Not suprized dont blame her. When I go to evening showings with my girlfriends at the UGC passing all the groups of lads coming out of liquid, Bran is abit scary-!! they just think they've got the right to come up and try it on, before now small groups of men have followed us to clubs shouting stuff at us, wolf whistling etc....scarey and intimidating! to try and get rid of them weve had to take different routes through town and if i'm really worried I call my bro (supercharged) or my Boyfriend (Gazman) to come and get me. :(

Ahhhhh, watcha! I didn't realise you were Steve's sister! I think I saw you at inters on Saturday with your other half?

Dinkus....shut it!