Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

was in front of a blue H plate yesterday evening, you followed me all the way from Bisley to Bagshot - exchanged waves

anyone?

saw 2 c's at santa pod yesterday..unfortunately only caught a glimpse of one as they were leaving, it was L reg silver but the other i have a picture:

Then another today on the m27 by portsmouth heading towards chichester N*** KGH

I saw a Red one this morning (7.30 - 7.45ish) going towards Ipswich in Kesgrave, just off A12 roundabout, waved/flashed. Sure it was the same one i saw opposite County Hall. Valver i think

I saw three today. Red h reg and a grey one this afternoon on the m4 near swindon and a green one on the a422 near MK.

I was at the tesco petrol station, accross from the brecks, in rotherham, last sunday and there was a Dragon Green G60 there with Brembos on the front and what sounded like a BBM charger under the bonnet?

Anyone on here???

graham_E, thats my baby in that pic!! ive been spotted!!! you didnt see the US yellow g60 then? had the leather covers over the front of the bonnet and bumper. there was a blue 16v knocking about aswell

Black Corrado on The Apprentice on BBC2 last night. Anyone see it?

Dark blue K reg (valver i think) onn the A1M heading north twards Stevenage yesterday at abt noon. I was heading sth but cought you out of the cornor of me eye :) oh and spotted that mysterious A7*** vr6 again this morning on the A507. Any takers?

graham_E, thats my baby in that pic!! ive been spotted!!! you didnt see the US yellow g60 then? had the leather covers over the front of the bonnet and bumper. there was a blue 16v knocking about aswell
Woohoo my spotting has finally paid off LOL! the only others i saw were a silver one which i caught a quick glimpse of as they drove out & a blue one which i saw on the way back. I went up with 3 skyline's 2 subaru's & and a starlet GT turbo...it was an interesting drive there and back to say the least!

L***FTA in silver (a valver I think) spotted driving up Holgate Road in York about 2 o'clock this afternoon. Anyone?

I was at the tesco petrol station, accross from the brecks, in rotherham, last sunday and there was a Dragon Green G60 there with Brembos on the front and what sounded like a BBM charger under the bonnet?

Anyone on here???

Yea sounds like mine that one, ignore my user name thats comin bout 2weeks. BBM rocks only had 3 month but IHI should be well smart!!!!

Well spotted wi brembos, if u see me pull me up,seen u loads!!

Dark blue L reg VR6 in the Tesco's @ Canon Park in Coventry today about 5:30pm...

Never seen that one around there before?

@IHIG60No1

Yeah mate, seen you about loads too. Your usually parked near my mates house just down past Jacksons.

Used to see you all the time, then you vanished and I heard the BBM on that sunday!

Sweet looking motor mate, and sounds awesome!

And it's not hard to spot the Brembos :lol:

Next time I see you I'll def pull you over.

P.S. I take it by the user name, you're in talks with Jabbasport??

Spotted a sort of metallic red 'M' reg VR6 heading onto M27 at J9 yesterday at about 5pm. We both acknowledged each other.

Anyone on here?