Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

Its nothing to bad, just needs some good old tlc and cash spent on it. Both of these i dont have loads of at the mo. things like my whole sound system needs a rewire and re think, new front bumper needed (back to standard style), plus calipers,front brakes to brembo .........and so on.

My mates is the mark 3 golf, ken york running just 1 no 15 and 2 amps. 155db He did have 2 off his old cars there including the one with all the MA Audio gear in it.

Friday evening i saw a black Corrado heading north up the M11 between junction 6 and 7 at about 5pm - i was going northbound in my mum's A-class!

Anyone on here?

Also Saturday afternoon i saw a Green one with gold wheels in New Malden near Shanon's Corner - any takers?

Its nothing to bad, just needs some good old tlc and cash spent on it. Both of these i dont have loads of at the mo. things like my whole sound system needs a rewire and re think, new front bumper needed (back to standard style), plus calipers,front brakes to brembo .........and so on.

My mates is the mark 3 golf, ken york running just 1 no 15 and 2 amps. 155db He did have 2 off his old cars there including the one with all the MA Audio gear in it.

i no what you mean.. front bumper will be cool.. do like brembos too!

I dont no him, bro's into his ICE.. everyone seems to no him!!

Saw a Golf on way home that had been pulled over by cops on m18 just before a1 turn off..was very much a sound off car thats why i ask??

Friday evening i saw a black Corrado heading north up the M11 between junction 6 and 7 at about 5pm - i was going northbound in my mum's A-class!

Anyone on here?

I was goin up the M11 bout that time, but i own an aqua blue C. so not really much help lol.

@IHIG60No1

Yeah mate, seen you about loads too. Your usually parked near my mates house just down past Jacksons.

Used to see you all the time, then you vanished and I heard the BBM on that sunday!

Sweet looking motor mate, and sounds awesome!

And it's not hard to spot the Brembos :lol:

Next time I see you I'll def pull you over.

P.S. I take it by the user name, you're in talks with Jabbasport??

Yea vanished due to blew up engine not charger so thought why not go all the way and see what the old G60 can do!

Well chuffed wi car now loads more than signature says obviously only engine spec! Only changin to IHI cos startin to be a power junkie! lol

So yea in talks wi Jabbasport have been since bout july. Very helpful!!

You gonna inters? Get few cars together convoy down

@IHIG60No1

Yeah mate, seen you about loads too. Your usually parked near my mates house just down past Jacksons.

Used to see you all the time, then you vanished and I heard the BBM on that sunday!

Sweet looking motor mate, and sounds awesome!

And it's not hard to spot the Brembos :lol:

Next time I see you I'll def pull you over.

P.S. I take it by the user name, you're in talks with Jabbasport??

Yea vanished due to blew up engine not charger so thought why not go all the way and see what the old G60 can do!

Well chuffed wi car now loads more than signature says obviously only engine spec!

So yea in talks wi Jabbasport have been since bout july. Very helpful!!

You gonna inters? Get few cars together convoy down

Anyone going up detling hill (kent) in an n reg black VR this morning bout 8am, looks similar to mine-but better.. :-(. I was in my crappy but cheap fiat uno as my C is off the road.. suprise suprise.

Grey g6o in RIVERDENE, BASINGSTOKE monday 11th april - J***TBH???

Azev wheels......needed a good wash :-).

Saw LicklePaulie around 12:45pm today just up from Four-Pounds Avenue - sitting in his Corrado looking very business like looking through some paperwork :) I waved but you looked too engrossed to notice :)
Sorry Mate - VERY rude of me :?

Blue rado ****VKL through Bradford on Avon this morning. That you from Trowbridge Mark?

White 16v had a little play on some road heading twds Newport :), could of been the a40 :). Both driver and passenger waved

Dark blue Rado heading north over Kingston Bridge in Glasgow on Monday night, reg K** SLY. I was in my mate's red Fiesta ST...anyone?

It may well have been you i saw on the M11 Graham E... blue can look black esp when passing someone 70mph in one direction whilst they are going 70 in the other... lets pretend it was you.. i spotted someone on the forum .. woo hoo.. 8)

Red C on the A453 heading out of Nottingham. You were on your phone! very naughty, and looked shocked when I waved, so probably on the balance of evidence wasn't actually anybody on here.

Spotted dark blue rado on Tamar bridge on Sunday heading in Plymouth direction at around 2pm. Waved. My passenger asked me "why mine didn't look as good" cheek! although gotta admit the darker blue colours do look great!

It may well have been you i saw on the M11 Graham E... blue can look black esp when passing someone 70mph in one direction whilst they are going 70 in the other... lets pretend it was you.. i spotted someone on the forum .. woo hoo.. 8)
you may have been goin 70 i wasnt :lol: if we're playing it like that..Ive been spotted at last! woohoo! LOL.

the second one was a black one with a dark haired guy driving it with a blonde lady where the steering wheel should have been haha..

were abouts did u see this?

see a few over the south but most dont wave lol they look back and are like "did i know him"? lol

Good Day for Rado Spotting.

Hmmm where do I start. 7.40am Great missenden A413 heading North

1 RED VR6. L Reg

A40 Northolt Heading West 1 DARK BLUE H reg Valver At about 8.20am.

1 Dark Blue L reg VR6, A 413 Great Missenden Headding South at abt 1.30 pm.

Any takers? Surely, Anybody. Must have spotted shead loads of differnt rados. and no hit as yet :(

About 8 o clock this morning coming up Cotham Brow then turned right down the cut through to Zetland road - mint looking M reg mystic blue storm.....

I was in my lift share's knackered pug and too far away to wave ....any takers?

Good Day for Rado Spotting.

Hmmm where do I start. 7.40am Great missenden A413 heading North

1 RED VR6. L Reg

A40 Northolt Heading West 1 DARK BLUE H reg Valver At about 8.20am.

1 Dark Blue L reg VR6, A 413 Great Missenden Headding South at abt 1.30 pm.

Any takers? Surely, Anybody. Must have spotted shead loads of differnt rados. and no hit as yet :(

i can add another 2 too the list of rado's seen in the area on wednesday J6** DEY A41 out of aylesbury parked up just before dual carriageway (london bound) and K*** RGP red vr6 parked up in westbourne street high wycombe 7.15am also see another one fairly regular in warwick ave/street in beaconsfield

saw a storm in or near redhill - not 2 shure on location - had to pop up there to get powerflow to fix my exaust :) he gave the thumbs up WAS IT YOU????? cant be many storm owners on here - think it was blue but my memory not so good from all the driving lol

also - saw someone in portslade in a mk2 gti with eyebrow and possibly a gti club badge- not a rado but he waved ???