Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

No I dont have a private plate.

He banks at the HSBC opposite so that why I thought it could be him. I getting the car back tonight so I will ask him then!

I'm in Maidenhead all the time. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

White C, difficult to see the model badge clearly, registration * *** NEC, on page 12 of today's "New Civil Engineer". Article on congestion charging.

Best wishes

RB

bristolbaron - again today just coming up hill out of Box. I flashed you like crazy & waved from a big Merc Truck. Not sure you clocked me.

Black Corrado in Holytown Main Street today at 2:15pm, parked just outside a little news-paper shop - own up...

Who was it?

:-P

Due to severe short term memory probs :wink: I can't remember the plate now (think L plate). Blue C travelling from Wateringbury towards East Malling about 9.30 this morning (wasn't in my VR, in a Primera from work).

bristolbaron - again today just coming up hill out of Box. I flashed you like crazy & waved from a big Merc Truck. Not sure you clocked me.

Twice in one week!! i have a stalker...

Didn't spot you (again!) will keep eyes peeled tommorrow!

spotted a rather nice grey H reg c with a rather nice blonde lady driver today, going past the body shop factory in littlehampton about 1 45pm.

i gave a little wave and got a big cheeky wave back!

16v K *** LWP crawling round Bristol city centre at 6 pm this evening.

I crossed the road (on foot!!) 1 car in front of you with a big grin on my face.

Green J plate G60 in Congleton last night at around 6:45... Male driver was on the phone and seemed totally dis-interested when I pulled up along side him in traffic and had a long look at his car... :roll:

Anyone here?

Think i clocked corradowales this morning on the way into Cardiff (i was on the way out) - might have been the mystery green one though, only saw it for a second. Also saw a white one in Llantrisant not long ago and a J plate Mystic blue in talbot green - there was me thinking i had a rare car

Never ever spot any Corrados in Skem, but just passed one on a roundabout 100 yards from my front door.

Dark blue. Private reg **COR. Either no front grille or a very modified one.

Gave a thumbs up. Got goldfished back! :roll:

Think i clocked corradowales this morning on the way into Cardiff (i was on the way out)

was in town as far as the hayes from penarth and then back?? (( droppin g/f off ))... at about 9.00am

Green Storm on the M40/M42 south of Birmingham yesterday reg M10 VRG looked nice but had a dodgy round tail pipe... was in my company limo so you wouldn't have spotted me 8)

Never ever spot any Corrados in Skem, but just passed one on a roundabout 100 yards from my front door.

Dark blue. Private reg **COR. Either no front grille or a very modified one.

Gave a thumbs up. Got goldfished back! :roll:

Err, forgive my ignorance but what does does getting goldfished mean??

Saw a silver L or N (can't remember) near little/great staughton on Weds evening about 6 ish. I was in a blue transporter van.

j reg corrado in colbroke going towards richings park berkshire, i was in mine getting bits done to it from local garage

Black VR6 parked very close to my C in Waterfront car park, Eastbourne – nice surprise after work . Not sure what time you came or went but I saw you at about 5ish.

Any one on here ?

Dark Blue i think, it was pre 8:00 i was on way to work in draycott, derbyshire. Forgot to wave didnt even think about ti till after i got to work...... man imust pay more attention on way to work in the morning.

Wadebridge, Cornwall.

Dark blue C, dunno which model. K reg.

Parked at side of road in Whitecross, near Royal Cornwall showground, about 5pm Thursday night.

I waved to the driver, they waved back.

Are you on here?

Not many C's in Cornwall!!