Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Corrado spotting - April 2005

A40 into London, by Greenford flyover, black C at about 9.45 am? You were too quick so i couldnt see whether you were a VR or not. K-plate I think. sounded damn good as you blasted past.

White, ****PNH just off M4 J18 half 3 this afternoon. In a black works mondeo so wouldn't have noticed me. Anyone here?

Good corrado spotting day today. I've seen three already.

First a red one in Bierton near Aylesbury, parked outside a house about 9am ish.

Then a black VR6 on the roundabout near the big building made out of shiny glass in Aylesbury (near the bus stop) at about 11am ish.

And then a green 16v on the same road in Bierton, possibly outside the same house about 11ish.

Nelson Willbury u might have spotted me! Did the number plate sof the c u see read M5 ***? If so thats me!! :D.

Spotted a nice Blackberry C on an M plate last night. Followed me off the a55 through sandycroft then overtook me on the road upto Aerospace. It was a VR with a debadged colour coded grill and eyebrow. I was in the fiesta..... :oops:

'Lo to Lippy who I spotted last night in Wilmslow...

Think we're gonna have to stop adding these sightings in here mate, or it's gonna get a bit silly! ;) :lol:

Yesterday bout 1600 just off J18 M4. Black with rear spoiler like Majik's avatar.

ne1?

Yesterday at Chalk Springs Fishery in Arundel - blue 16valve - I Parked next to you then walked roud the lakes checking it out - anyone one on here?

Also, got overtaken by a red on near chichester (i was in trafic), again yesterday - any takers - you saw me I think .

Someones got to spot me !!!!!

Saw the VR that everyone keeps tellin me about, for the first time yesterday. Red, M reg, and looked dead clean.

Funnily enough I met the bloke who owns it a few months ago. He saw me parking up in mine one day, and came over for a gab (he wasn't in his car at the time)

Told him all about the forum, but aint seen him post yet.

You lurking, mate?

Very clean black Rado just pulling out of the Esso petrol station in Five Oaks at lunchtime today

Red valver, M** XEX, early afternoon today, I was about two cars back, heading south out of Guildford on the A281 all the way to Horsham...

burgundy red vr6,,,, maturer driver waved whilst i had my head out the car at a junction listening for a ny exhaust leak noise lol