Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

bast*rds aggghhh!!!!

What a p*ss*ng week - sory for the anger but you may relate

on monday my fiance of 2 years packed up and went with no reason so i desided to drive to scotland and see a mate up there , long story short in a typical justin manner i got lost and did 5 laps of the m25 and came home :(

so i went to the pub to do the traditional and i lost my spare car keys - the next day i went into brighton and steam started to poor out of the bonnet AGGHHHH!!!!! someone found my keys and new were i lived and had unscrewed the cap to the watter tank and hidden it in a diferent part of the engine bay , wa***ers.

still havent found out who it is so im parking in random places around town at night what a week .

thankyou for getting that off my chest , justin

oh dear... sorry to hear that mate. as they say, things can only get better.

btw if someone has spare keys for your C, dont you think you should do a little more than park in random places??.... i bloody would!. just worried for your C's health.

Andy.

Don't worry mate, my girlfriend of 8 years did the same to me 2 weeks ago. And now my clutch has melted. Things can only get better

so i went to the pub to do the traditional and i lost my spare car keys - the next day i went into brighton and steam started to poor out of the bonnet AGGHHHH!!!!! someone found my keys and new were i lived and had unscrewed the cap to the watter tank and hidden it in a diferent part of the engine bay , wa***ers.

Could it be that it had worked loose and fallen into the bay??

I was gonna say - surely it's blown itself off [insert crude joke here].

Doubt someone would unscrew it and hide it in the engine bay!

cheers for the suport chaps - going to get mr cliford and new key thingy , sory for the language , trying to keep my chin up - new to this relationship thing and its a bit tough , can it take long for the worst to subside?

didnt make it to inters because i would have let the side down

can it take long for the worst to subside?

depends whether you mean the relationship with your mrs or the rado :lol:

No such thing as letting the side down...! You don't drive a Corsa, so whatever happens, you're all good...!

I too am feeling frustrations, but everytime I look at her, I know it's worth it, even if she is a Passat!