Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Broadspeed (buying a new car off the internet

Has anyone heard of http://www.broadspeed.co.uk better still ever brought a car from them.

The are advertising New cars (not pre registered ) at massive saving over that of the showroom, yet claim the cars come from dealers.

so much is the saving that on a Leon FR its £2442 pounds, which basically means i could order one fully loaded with leather for less than the showroom price.

what do you think.

Hmm, I'd want to get them on the phone and talk to them first, but it's not inconceivable that it's legit. Maybe they get a fleet discount or something?

well its 15% so i could be, my dad got 17% off a new car once, but you pay the dealer direct apparently.

Hmmm.....it's the same as all the other car supermarkets. Only cars that discountable are discounted, i.e. not very desirable ones.

See what the discount on the new Golf GTI is......nil. RX8 = Nil, 350Z = nil, and so on and so forth....

they website says they are all UK models not grey imports interesting. but it also says they are from Seat Main Dealers too

I'd give them a call and see what they say about discounts and how they get them.

It's on 0800 number so it won't cost you owt :)

Broadspeed are a VERY long established company. In the 60s they used to modify minis and Jags.

I was gonna buy a Seat Inca van off them about 5 years ago for about £3,000 (irish spec) brand new, but they had run out of them by the time I got the order sorted out here :(

Just got this email back

Good afternoon Mr Brookes,

Thank you for your email: I can indeed confirm that the cars we supply are all UK sourced, from franchised dealers (ie a Seat dealer in this case)

I trust that this is OK, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Best regards

Chris Mapey

Sales Manager, Broadspeed.com

I prefer the old ones too... Broadspeed aren't a bad company IMO - a lot of people off the seat forum seem to have got their leons from them with out any problems 8)

Which FR are you going for mate - petrol or diesel?

I prefer the old ones too... Broadspeed aren't a bad company IMO - a lot of people off the seat forum seem to have got their leons from them with out any problems

Diesel and with the saving they are offering im gonna get electric leather the works. why not :lol:

I the new one looks like a 307/altea mix and the only thing i like about it is the DSG gearbox, but they dont do it in the high power diesels yet and wont be till next year.