Sign in to follow this  
carpy25

new wheels help me make my mind up

picked up these wheels at bristol last weekend

they are very very rare never seen a set in the flesh before alloy centre caps and would shine up great

brace your self

their three spoke :oops:

treserwheel.jpg

treserbadge700.jpg

treser cost loads new very 90's 15' x7 et32 4x100

treserr1500.jpg

tresercorrado.jpg

bad p/shop but you get the idea

treserwheelsgolf.jpg

there you are i've done it brace's him self for the back lash

Rob : :)

:shock: Shine them up and sell them on.......just dont put them on your car please !!!!!!

I'm realy not keen at aaaaaall!!! you can get some nice retro rims and they nearly always look good on a mk2 but these just don't do it for me...

you cant put them on your rado. if you do it'll set on fire just like in the vid!

not all that bad look like they should be 5 spokes though

:shock: Shine them up and sell them on.......just dont put them on your car please !!!!!!

agree...

very saab!

My thoughts exactly! And Saab turbos are cool :wink:

yeah in a flat cap wearing, pipe smoking, worthers original in the glovebox, tartan blanket on the back seats, comfy slipper type of way :wink:

80s car remember..... I'd rather have an 80s Saab 900 T16S than most other things from that era, of a similar price.

95 = fast but doesnt' handle, too much power for the now ancient Vectra chassis.

80s car remember..... I'd rather have an 80s Saab 900 T16S than most other things from that era, of a similar price.

95 = fast but doesnt' handle, too much power for the now ancient Vectra chassis.

have you driven one though?

a mate of mine bought one a couple of years ago and i was very dissapointed with it. he was going to sell it two months after he bought it due to constant old man jokes from his girlfriend who used to duck in the passenger seat if she saw someone she knew :lol: he finnally sold it after reversing over a cattle grid and the exhaust cought the grid and pushed forward cracking the turbo (slightly lowered on avo's)

he and his girlfriend now both have mk2 gti's

Yes I have..... they're quirky cars..... they feel heavy to drive (well, they are!) and I don't like the ignition being in the transmission tunnel either, but they're not THAT bad.

I'd never own a saab now, but back then they were pretty good cars.

the thing is with wheels is that if you're gonna have a set that are a bit different then you're gonna have people that think they are :pukeright: ....alot of people think my wheels are :pukeright: ....but i would much rather have a set that cause a reaction of some sort!....they are a love or hate thing.....better than having a safe bet that everyone goes for (( bbs,borbet etc ))

these wheels aren't my cup of tea...but then i dont have to drive around with them on my car.

If you like them then stick them on dude. Its nice to have other people's opinions but at the end of the day it only matters if you like them!¬