Sign in to follow this  
morpheus1870

From supercharged Corrado to Tdi Estate.

A few months ago I bought JimG60

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... highlight=

however due to a new job I very very reluctantly had to sell the rado and buy something more fuel efficent and with 4doors. Was gutted when the car went it was such a beauty....and to be honest the idea of getting a 4door diesel was slightly depressing however after visiting inters i was inspired and after some hard searching around the various forums/trader/ebay I managed to find this immaculate colour codded de-badged Passat Estate 1.9TDI from Wigan, FVWSH and 55mpg...what more can i say?? :D

14110190840-thumb.jpg

14110220080-thumb.jpg

Passat does look very nice indeed! They do look very very Audi'esque with a few subtle changes!

Am curious to know where my old G60 went though - was hoping the new owner would show their face on here! :(

The new owner was from middlesborough and a real enthusiast. He came with his dad who was currently working on a MK2 1.8T project and recently completed a MK2 VR6 conversion.

I told him all about the forum when he took the car and even gave him the web address...looks like he gone AWOL??

The wheels came with the car 18" RS4's

thanks for all the comments guys.....a couple of mods i plan to do just to finish it off inlcuding some FK automotive Angel Eye headlight units, Coilovers to slam it to the tarmac, RS4 style chrome roof bars and a smoked tint to the windows....managed to persuade my brothers mate who does tints to do the whole lot for £170...bargain!! :D

thanks for all the comments guys.....a couple of mods i plan to do just to finish it off inlcuding some FK automotive Angel Eye headlight units, Coilovers to slam it to the tarmac, RS4 style chrome roof bars and a smoked tint to the windows....managed to persuade my brothers mate who does tints to do the whole lot for £170...bargain!! :D

It'll still be a diesel passat estate ... ;)

Don't think i'd want it any lower than that.. it looks pukka! :)

It'll still be a diesel passat estate ...

And your point being?

Hey Jim I see you got yourself a GTTDi....excellent choice and in the best colour!!

My mate has one of these too in silver....they are really nice and pull really well too. You got any mods planned for the future??

did you manage to go to inters this year?? i went and got Pi$$£& on! the weather was real bad on the saturday, sun came up for a few hours on sunday but was followed by some heavy rain.

Anyway if you missed the show you can have a gander at this highlight reel i made of inter....you will like the end bit i'm sure!!

(low res version, so keep the window width small: 320 for better quality movie)

gti 2005