Sign in to follow this  
OSV

Colour coded grille and badge

Seems odd you've coded the grille and left the side mouldings black....

IMO, just the grille, headlight surrounds and aerial should be the only black items on the car.......but these things are subjective and it's your decision at the end of the day.

I like it silver... but then, I never liked your coded headlamp surrounds before you did the grill too... ;)

Have to agree with the Haywire on this one.. the grille and headlight surrounds should definately be black.. colour matched just doesn't work on a silver car imho :(

Gotta be black grill and head lamp surrounds on silver. When I get my body work done, I will be having the grill and headlight surround done in gloss black to give a more modern look.

Yeah - I've gone right off my CC'ed grill, back to black for me but with a silver badge... anyone want an Aqua Blue Grill?

OK Black is back, i've got my baby back...

I prefer the black too, but the car had a colour coded grille and chrome badge (dealer fit) when I got it so I has a new one sprayed up but didn't fancy the chrome badge. Its been sat in my garage for over a year so I thought i'd try it. its now back in the garage.

ps I think you're all really mean about my light surrounds :lol:

lol :)

I only think you have to look in your members gallery thread to think most people would donate organs to own your car.. but the headlight surrounds definately should go back to being black ;)

Having the colour coded grill deffo makes the h/light surronds work better IMO... and TBH I like the all silver 8)

As already said - for it all to really work it'll have to be all black or all silver...

At the end of the day it's your car and you should do what you like with it ;)