Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Help reqd please...now with pic

From anyone with ETKA.

Can you please hava a look at the water pump pulley for a 91J G60 and tell me if it has three part no's or one.

The no's should be

037 121 033(adjuster ring)

037 121 034(balance casting)

037 121 034B(pulley)

Mine has grenaded and I need to know if they all come as one unit or will I have to order three seperate parts? :?

Looks like you've lost the big weight from the middle but if there's 3 part numbers, it's sold in 3 parts? Same with the 2nd gear synchro, it's one unit but made up of 3 components and they're all sold individually!

Thats just it.

The local VAG dealer can find the part no for the pulley on thier system but not for the other two parts.

The "big weight from the middle" is the two pieces on the right,which bolts onto the pump through the pulley and also bolts to the smaller bit on the left which is whats left of the ring that is bolted on the back of the pulley by three bolts on the outer rim of the weight.

I've just read that back to myself and it still makes no sense.... :? :oops:

Why couldn't VW design it as one piece-it would probably have been easier and cheaper....

So you have ordered the part number that you know then?

Coz sence says that would be the best way to find out, as you going to need it anyway!

Yeah,I've already ordered the pulley,which was supposed to be here today but it's now gone on back-order which means it'll be here next week at the earliest.... :roll: