Sign in to follow this  
MADDUB

picks of my car

Moved to Members Gallery. love the wide body kit, the front end is a bit much for my personal taste, but looks clean. well done

Oh my.

Not quite sure what to say really.

Top marks for effort though and I bet it has the grunt to back it up.

Think I prefer it in Blue like your Avatar. The front end is way to busy for my taste. If it was mine, I'd remove the rear spoiler, get new bonnet, grill and front bumper.

Those image splits are wicked though! EDIT: Check out those f'ing brakes, wow!!

Just found your engine spec else where, awsome power. I'd put it up to back up your crazy styling! (Cant wait to see what PhatVR6 makes of this :lol: )

Im going along with everyone else on this, dont like the front end at all, way too....dare i say it.....chavish for my liking, but as for the brakes and engine spec then id have to say yeeeeehahh, I do like the wide stance though looks really mean from the back. oh and the headlights are nice :)

Engine looks like a monster, but I'm afraid I'm a fan of subtlety whan it comes to styling, and that certainly isn't! Fair play if it's what you like, and for the effort involved though...

love the wide arch kit 8)

although the style isnt really my taste,but good work m8.

neil.

Errr... Nice engine and brakes. Cant really offer positive comment on the bodyshell.

I'd love to do just the same, but the 4wd won't like the odd tyre sizes.

nice work, love it.

NOT

I actually like the Rieger wide kit, but i'm honestly not as keen on the modifications that have been made to the front of it! The car may have some serious power but i'm just not keen on the front at all i'm afraid.

But full credit for making something totally unique - certainly not going to put someone down for their choice in styling. Its what keeps us all different!

Certainly is individual - can't help thinking people are being a wee bit harsh though. We all have our own vision of where we want our car to be - a lot of time and effort has gone into this motor. It certainly stands out - are you pleased with it MADDUB?

Sorry but sacrilege really, should of stopped and enjoyed your engine! The body kit has ruined it for me.

The corrado is a sleek designed car and the regier angled kit simply doesn’t work. The sirocco kit kinda emphasises the existing styling so kinda works. This just contradicts the smooth design of the corrado. The corrado hasn’t dated as bad as other cars because its styled in a modern way, where as the reiger kit is very very 80's.

yes i am i like it alot and glad it all looks like it dose but i know it has a very wild front but it dose make it stand out but thanks for all the nice things said it has taking me like 3 years to get this far and you can be sure it will look good on track and up at santa pod soon

yes i am i like it alot and glad it all looks like it dose but i know it has a very wild front but it dose make it stand out but thanks for all the nice things said it has taking me like 3 years to get this far and you can be sure it will look good on track and up at santa pod soon

Well thats the main thing really! I'm sure it will impress at Santa Pod!!