Sign in to follow this  
juloesG60

Ne one know a good rolling road near Reading?

Just wandering if ne ones been to or heard good things about a rolling road near Reading, want to check my rado's stats cause not sure if its producing what it should, also can the G60 ECU be programed whilst on a rolling road? or do u need to buy a new programable ECU?

cheers

I was going to be helpful on this thread, but my text got lost by another 503 error followed by "no post mode specified", and I can't be arsed to type it all again... :(

There's a place down near TRL that has a rolling road - Asim tried to arrange a shoot-out down there a while back, but I forget what it was called. There's also obviously AMD about 35 minutes towards Oxford.

If the forum fecks this one up I'm not trying again..!

Dr_Mat, is that Van Aaken? If so JuloesG60 the TRL is in crowthorne..only about 8 miles from Reading. I live in wokingham...PM me if want directions

Surrey Rolling Road get my vote too... alright the owner is a mate of mine but thats beside the point ;)

The benefit with these chaps is that they are an indipendent road and therefore don't exagerate your figures as they have nothing to proove... their rollers can take up to 600bhp x2 (So they can run 4 wheel drive with up to 1200bhp)

We did a rolling road day there last saturday and it was a big success enjoyed by all... just have a look at these threads:

South East RR day @ SRR 28th of mayandSE Rolling Road stats and pics

Hope that helps