Sign in to follow this  
VR Zen

Would you pay over 15K for this corrado

This corrado has being in the e-group lately so i thought i would post it on here as well.... it has mk 4 headlights yuk yuk :roll: that makes it look like cra* !!

i would not pay that sort of money on a car with just body mods if it had a supercharger and some NOS than maybe ....

whats do you guys think like it or not or is it just me ??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=18308

NNOOOOO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...........is he having a laugh or something?????????

then again it was picked as being in the top100 cars at max-power live :oops: .......so it must be special :oops: :wink:

i wouldn't pay £15k for any Corrado these days even for a mega low mile storm or campaign

What the hell has he done to that poor corrado if he likeds the mk4 headluights so much why didn't he buy a mk4???????????????? :cry: :cry:

I'm having mine modded at the mo. (Bmw lights)

some of it i like and some i hate.

thats totally changed the shape of the front end :shock:

Personal choice thou.

Bit Pricey

Looks like an MX3 from the front to me... Ugh... Poor little C... :cry:

The amusing thing is that £15k is the starting price, and that he has set a higher up reserve price on the car.

Horrible car.. I posted it to the egroup and was quite impressed by the number of reactions actually :)

:lol: good on ya mate, i could not understand how he got 15k, i have seen some real nice corrodos for sale in the pass gone for a lot less......... :lol: :lol:

check out the rear arches!! Whats that all about? Air scoops? For cooling what? theres no engine in there!!!!! :(

Save yourself nerly 10k and buy my black vr6

nealry as nasty ase one the featured in PVW a few months back. (the spanish one with two tone colour and Mk4 heads aswell)

Perhaps we'll all be doing the mK4 conversion soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Edwards (also a member on here) emailed the guy :

How shall I put this.

While the cost of the mods you have done to this car may be high, if you

want to realise this sort of amount you will probably have to sell it in

bits.

Generally speaking a heavily modified C is worth less than a standard C in

the same condition.

Good luck with the sale though

And the dude replied with :

What the hell are you on about, this car is no normal car.

Oh well.. who else bets he won't see a single bid? :)

What the hell are you on about, this car is no normal car.

well according to his ad its standard engine-wise(though he does have an induction kit and exhaust) and only the brakes and suspension have been modded........so with all the extra weight of the ICE and body-bits its not going to exactly set the world on fire..............and unless he starts putting in bids himself its pretty obvious that no-one in their right mind is going to bid

also fair point its no normal car..........but then again he's no normal guy..... :lol: :lol: :lol: HE'S A MUPPET!

What about we all club together and buy it off him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then put it back to standard and dump the cr@p off back at his house.

15K, what a flippin joke. Two things put me off instantly and guages what sort of owner he is:- Spax springs (yuk) and EBC green stuff pads (even worse). It pains me to see a nice car destroyed in this manner. He's obviosuly asking that much to recoup some of the outlay for that ghastly front end work. I'd sooner buy a tatty original car in need of work than that hideous lump of metal that was once a great car.

Kev

Indeed Kev.. just think what you could do with say a £1500 project car and over £14k to spend on work and modifications!! Full respray at Premier, MJ interiors full leather retrim, full engine rebuild + tweaks, BBS 17's, big brake conversion, quality suspension and all the ICE you could want.

Whoever buys that for £15k is a plonker imho.

At 15k he's dreaming, the rule of averages means that their is another XXXXXX out there as tasteless as he obviously is. He's got to find a buyer and one dumb enough to pay over the odds for something thats only fit for breaking.

I think I'm going to mail him the link to the yahoo group and this thread.

I wouldn't do that.. it might seriously hurt his feelings as all we have done is rip the hell out of his car.

Jim,

I lost my bottle after the post, No ones mentioned the wheels, I think they are the a redeeming feature.

i wonder who done the work on this car although tastes vary the actual work that has gone into that front looks very well done just shame he has differnt tastes should of done this to a ricer imho.

The wheels are ok, but even then they are 18" and I have never been a fan of jamming huge wheels into the arch.. I always felt 17's were the largest I would ever go (personally) on a Corrado, with 16's probably being the best comprimise with regards to looks and handling.

I dunno.. the front end ruins it, the work on the car is good overall.. but the cheek of expecting 15k just seems to be the cherry on the cake you know?