Sign in to follow this  
VR Zen

Would you pay over 15K for this corrado

I saw this Corrado in Max power live i was glad to see a corrado in there but when i saw the front i wish i hadn't seen it :twisted:

I would've thought Bora lights may look better than mk4 lights if any other lights at all.

Like the idea of the oversized rear spoiler though, was thinking about a similar job for my own one.

If you look at the guys other auctions you will see he is well his mechano sets, but sorry mate that stuff dont work on these cars!

I'm speechless. Certainly not my look. I always thought of the C as an understated car. You know, I've the power but don't need to tell anyone.

I wish him luck, not as much as the buyer though!:lol:

I had a nightmare lastnight that I opened the garage and that car was sitting there instead of mine :x The rest of the car is great, pity it's got a face like a welders bench!!!

I have just taken out a loan and bought the car!!! I gave him the asking price and its lush. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I wish I had seen it sooner!

mark 16v i can't understand how they can like such a car i'm very surprised ...

you never know the yanks may take the front end onboard and call it american look spec :lol:

only kidding :lol:

Was chatting to my mate tonight who knows the guy who owns the corrado, he put up for sale cos since it was at max, nearly all the panels on the car have been keyed.

It really Pi$$es me off when people have ago at cars :mad:

Yeah, now that DOES piss me off. Fair enough, we had a bit of a joke about the car, but it is someones pride and joy and they have spent a lot of time and money on it.

The losers who go around keying cars... well, words can't describe how much that frustrates me.. you'd love to catch em at it, and then just break both their arms.

You don't mess with another mans automobile!

Yup, that is rule number 2!!!! Mines been done and I wish I'd caught the little sh1t£ who dunnit :mad: :mad: :mad:

GazzaG60, er..yes! Have a look mate, the one on E bay that scotcorradog60, said to have a look at. they are more pink than purple! 8)

Could always try Calibra lights instead :shock: - That should unite the warring Corrado/Calibra factions....

Imagine the post on the Calibra forum -

"I've just fitted everything from a VW Corrado apart from the headlights to my Calibra, now it's got real class...."

jims16v, Jim, you sound like a funny bloke, I will make apoint of meeting you when we're all at the next event.

:D

Sure thing.. obviously as I am not currently a Corrado owner, I am not going to the majority of the events.. but I do go to a handful of West Midlands ones whenever they crop up and I am hoping to go to the CCGB thing at the end of August.. I don't quite know what it is, but its a day out eh? :)

One thing to bear in mind chaps and chappesses... if he gets a bid, but it doesn't reach the reserve price then he still has to pay the ebay commission on it, which by my reckoning would be about.... £300.... Somebody really out to bid on it, just to teach him a lesson :mad:

One thing to bear in mind chaps and chappesses... if he gets a bid, but it doesn't reach the reserve price then he still has to pay the ebay commission on it, which by my reckoning would be about.... £300.... Somebody really out to bid on it, just to teach him a lesson :mad:

Yeah, but if the reserve price is only like £15,100 and someone bids on it.. then they are screwed. And I wouldn't want to try and withdraw my auction with the excuse 'it was just for the crack' ;)

I'm a bit annoyed though as I emailed about 2 days ago asking what the reserve was and he didn't bother replying to me... does he even wanna sell the damn thing?!

We have a bidder... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone dare to own up?!

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

Insane.. though if the auction doesn't finish successfully, the guy now has to pay eBay commission on that £15,000 'thing' of his :)