M.P.H.

My VR6

Can't add much more than the others have said, really sweet looking rado. Love the colour and in such good condition.

I'm sure you must be enjoying it lots. :)

the best wheels for a corrado ever! :D

looking good mate, what offset did you get? cant see any evidence of caliper grinding?

once its lowered it'll look hard as nails 8)

Are they ZW1s or the single peice version. Missed a set on ebay on sat, gutted cuz they look the t.ts!

As for the car, well, looks spectacular mate. Hav'nt read the whole post but didnt see Jim comment. He will LOVE this, such a nice original minter.

Well jelous bud, superb!

koni003.jpgThanks for the comments, but close up it got the stone chips and broken fog's like everyone else. Chrishill is correct with the style and size of alloy, the ET is 27. Have added some pictures with koni and H&R's fitted, but have a problem. The driver's side rear arch is rubbing the tyre, the passenger side is fine. Before having the work carried out i took some measurements for comparison. I found that the same corner was 15mm lower before, and after fitment 20mm. Therefore the problem existed already. The top mounts and bump stops were replaced also. Anyone shed any light on this problem, has some thing else worn over time. Is it worse because it's the driver's side, Any help would be grateful.Thanks for the comments, but close up it got the stone chips and broken fog's like everyone else. Chrishill is correct with the style and size of alloy, the ET is 27. Have added some pictures with koni and H&R's fitted, but have a problem. The driver's side rear arch is rubbing the tyre, the passenger side is fine. Before having the work carried out i took some measurements for comparison. I found that the same corner was 15mm lower before, and after fitment 20mm. Therefore the problem existed already. The top mounts and bump stops were replaced also. Anyone shed any light on this problem, has some thing else worn over time. Is it worse because it's the driver's side, Any help would be grateful.

Looking great on the new rims... no idea what causes this but am aware that Graham E on here experienced simillar problems when he dropped his VR so could be worth sending him a PM... my C sits lower on the drivers side too btw :?

P1010016.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Brought this for the girlfriend to learn to drive in, said the corrado's to long and can't see over the bonnet.

Local agent for chips away did the dink's, was about forty pounds for a couple in the drivers door.

Corrado only been out the garage once since the golf was brought, that was to fit new fog's and indicators. Now the headlights look worse.

Was going to stanford hall in the corrado, but it's the 30th anniversary of the golf gti.

So should take that really, will have to decide nearer the time.

Feel the same about the rim's, but would cost more than the car to replace with what i would want. Also with the girlfriend learning in it, it's become friendly with the kerb.

Sold the car a couple of months ago to a guy off E38, so have been searching for something since. Decided the ideal replacement was a nissan 350z, but out of my price range. Started searching locally for

something made a list of four cars and just a case of which came up first. look at about a dozen cars, then on monday found this.

m.jpg