Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

VF Engineering Stg2 charger kit

.......re-joining the SVR Club (this'll be my 3rd charged VR!!)

http://www.vf-engineering.com/vw_mk3vr6.htm

Ordered Stg2 polished kit from Raj at NS Racing yesterday :) :) :)

Absolute bargain!!! £2350 + polish for £60

Massive discount now available - if anyone ever wanted a charged VR, nows the time to buy - Fitting service available :lol:

Seriously - if anyone wants a kit fitting, drop me a line and me and probably chrisvrnos will sort it out in a blink of an eye

280+BHP, here i come - thats until i get the ABT 3.3 engine fitted and multipoint NOS fitted and P8PRO and then who knows!!!!!!!! 400+??

LOL....that's supposed to be his 5+ price.....so if that's the price with one person ordering, maybe he can review the GB price!!

i've orderd from raj b4 - i'm not sure if he did me a favour or if he will sell to more on individual basis - one thing i do know is that there's no way he'll discount that price - i tried very hard to get maybe other bits thrown in but he wouldnt budge -

If a group buy is to progress, i think chris'll lead it as he posted the info yesterday and i didn't notice before i posted this thread....

Are you not intercooling it or anything? 280bhp with no cooling sounds a bit risky to me?

Do NSR give you a chip or just the code for a blank one?

And also the Sump, C2 Motorsports include a sump which has a captive nut pre-fitted, what do NSR do to solve this?

I'm very tempted if there is minimal faffing about to be done.....

it a simple process to tap the sump - basically i wouldn't pay to get one already done.

NSR provide a chip which is definately superior to the one provided by c2.

intercooling will come later but without one, i'll just loose power on warmer days - i have got nitrous thoguh which is the ultimate cooler - another plug - nitrous kit fitment also available.

if you don't want any faff me and chrisvr6nos would fit it

the stg2 kit does come with a better pullet arrangement

kev - can you merge this thread with the one chris started on this topic yesterday? I didn't notice he'd started a thread after i ordered mine yesterday and we'd discussed stirring up some interest

VF advises an intercooler above 10psi. The stage 2 is only a 8psi...besides there is no way in hell your going to be able to run the intercooler piping for a front mount.

How are you going to lose power on a warm day with an intercooler?

side note: C2 uses the larger V1 charger vs VF which uses the smaller V9.

No, he's saying he'll lose power on warm days if he doesn't fit the intercooler...

Lose power??? When you've got 280 brake who cares about loss of 20 or so?! :lol:

ditto - as for the v1/v2, i've been there. the v9 SQ is smaller, neater, quieter and less intrusive and more efficient. i found the v1 too loud and after seeing chris's install, decided a long tim ago this was the way to go - as luck would have it, this deal drops in my lap right at the right time :)

Think we can close this thread as it all seems to be getting covered in the other thread.