Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

Bumper respray.

Hi All, How much should i expect to pay for a resprayed back G60 bumper ?. I've just bought a corrado thats mint apart from the back bumper,some parts of it have got like a crazy paint effect thats flaking off,looks horrible.( aqua blue by the way). Thanks all Chris.

Depends how bad the flaking is and how long it will take to remove the paint which has a problem. Generally bodyshops will estimate how many hours the repair will take, and allow for materials. Id budget for £100 - £200 for a decent quality job.

Hi mate, we'll do it for £150 but we're in manchester??

any good to you??

here's a pic of my c fresh out of our bodyshop with a smooth front bumper. Its now back in for smooth rear bumper and rear panel.

hutchy.

The guy who painted my car recently, also paints cars from his garage at home. I've not seen any of his 'home' work but my bro has and he used to paint cars with him in a previous job. He (my bro) reckons he does a sh1t hot job considering where he does it.

He's in Notts somewhere and I'm sure he would be grateful for work pushed his way. Probably alot cheaper than bodyshops too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dave