Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

pimp my ride uk

saw an article in the sun they did a morris minor, a golf cl and a capri! the golf in the pics i saw looked nice the others looked like the american pimped cars bloody awful!!

Looking forward to seeing this tonight... I've been watching some of the US series in the last few days and tbh I really like what they have been doning to some of them - you couldn't get away with it in the UK as we are all to reserved when it comes to lairy styling... I hope the do the Golf episode tonight 8)

only to be expected mate ........

oh yeah but i thought they might have done them a little more reserved for us grey and brown loving brits! its hosted by Tim 'for real' Westwood king of chavs!

billinjahg60,

saw an article in the sun they did a morris minor, a golf cl and a capri!

3 cars ?! :-) were they waiting for parts

Holy crap! What is that monster car you linked to in your post! Its got more power than GOD! :D

oh dear , westwood has to go "is it cos i is black " not yo aint , he's embarassing

didnt like the car but some nice skills

billinjahg60, i thought it showed the golf at the end of the prog, i assumed that was next week ?

he is a price prat !! xhibit looks like a shakespearian actor next to bloody norman (tim westwood) wisdom

Westwood made me cringe - big time!!! Wasn't overly impressed with the Minor Either tbh... I'm sure I'll still tune in next week though as I do want to see that Golf!!!

Didn't someone try to shoot Westwood?

Yeah he got shot in the arm i think it was prob about 3 years ago.

You have to laugh at him really, he seemed a bit stiff on the programme but on his radio show he is jokes just coz he is a white boy trying to be black. He speaks quite well then sticks a random ghetto word in there.

westwood has been promoting hiphop in the uk for over 20 years.

from pirate radio to capitol rap show to radio one.

he's stuck with it through thin and thick.

credit where credit is due

billinjahg60, i thought it showed the golf at the end of the prog, i assumed that was next week ?

sorry yeah missed that bit but they were already starting work on the capri in the background.

lol

its just part of the hiphop culture, and part of the persona that he has built up over the years, from being a part of that scene.

if he said

"good evening chaps, timothy here. well i have a corker of a rap music record to play for you, so increase the volume on your hifi . . . "

now THAT would sound odd!

language and dialect knows not what skin colour is!

perhaps if he been involved in irish music for 20+ years he would use irish slang that went with the culture.

language and dialect knows not what skin colour is!

but how he talks is like nobody else anyone into hip hop laughs at him! i know xibit if thats how you spell it aint the coolest but his words roll and hes actually funny, its a bit tougue in cheek, westwood takes him self too seriously ive met him a few times as i have a friend who dj's and westwood is just a middle aged bbc employee with a speech impediment!!

dont get me wrong, im into hip hop run dmc the b boys snoop missy elliot a wide range really. but TW gives hip hop a bad name when he oozes cheese all over tv.... :D 0X