Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

the envy. Bodyshop progress.

Down to business.. Gonna whore all my nice pics now.

corrado1.jpg

corrado.jpg

corrado3.jpg

smallDscf2907.jpg

smallDscf2899.jpg

smallDscf2910.jpg

tankenvy.jpg

smallDscf2889.jpg

a tasty line up...

smallDscf2677.jpg

my brothers......

smallDscf2844.jpg

smallDscf2856.jpg

here's my usual ride... The 'proper' car. VR6's hate me!!

Dscf2260.jpg

Dscf2256.jpg

The reason they hate me...

Dscf2266.jpg

just one more of the polo as I really like the shot... shame about why the car was in that position though!!

meltedenvy.jpg

That's the lot. No doubt I'll have more shots soon....

Thank you please.

why thank you sir!!

I especially lik ethe one from VW Expo through the tank sight!! As I was taking that the dude that owned the hop farm was caining across the field in his jeep to come get me!!!

"GET OUT OF THE TANK!!!"

hahaha not everyday you get told that!! I almost got out with my arms in the air but thought that would be really taking the piss!!! hehehe

I don't think those wheels would work on any other car. I mean the teardrops look cool OE on the Golf, but I think they would struggle looking like that on any other Dub. Unless someone wants to prove me wrong with a pic of them on a rado?

Top tank shot.

Tis a good looking C indeed. Bumped into it at NoRice last month,

and just for the record. WEHEY :D first time my VR has made it into someone elses pictures. (tasty line up) Cheers.

Cheers!

I take it yours is on the right of mine...

smallDscf2679.jpg

How many people were taking pics of the 4 lined up?? It was like they were royalty!!

I'd only picked the C up that night!!

above pic....looks like the further they get the lower they are lol......next time gimme some warning so i can at least polish mine :lol:

Polo Rocks HARD Pimp Shizzle :lol:

very nice pictures mate, photography a job or a hobby??

how did you get the german plate to sit flush on the front of your motor? (the pic with the UK polos plate)????

Cheers

Lippy

Have seen your VR around a few times... nice to put a name to it now ;)

Love your Polo! The coupe is so much nicer than the square back ones - hope to see it at no-rice soon 8)

Nice cars mate, yr rados nice.. remeber you parking with us at no rice..

myn was the blue valver on RC's...

My mates ended up in that tank completely wasted one night when we all went to a 6th form ball (going back a bit!) at the Hop Farm. Needless to say that when tucsedo's were returned to the hire shop they didn't take too kindly to the liberal coating of axle grease on the jacket and trousers! Oh the memories!

Awesome pics by the way!

Cool pics.. love the olop. makes me miss my GT :cry: pic taken at polo show, where you there? is that a sneaky GT badge i see on the back!? can understand why vr's hate if it is.. thats cheating!

Cheers!

I take it yours is on the right of mine...

I wish!

no mine is far left with the high ridehight and tiny wheels.

Thanks for all the comments!! :lol:

Furki.. the C looked clean enough that night at no-rice.... mine was filth. My mate hadnt washed it for a while before I bought it!!

Lippy.. I'm a plumber. hehehe! I just like taking pictures! The German plate was stuck to the top of my normal plate with 4 big lumps of bluetac just for that pic!!!

Jimbob.. Yep, good spotting!! That is indeed a 3.5m bullet! I'd been flying it at VWAction!

Bally.. yeah I saw you stood infront of the rado and gave you a nod and a smile but I dont think you recognised me from the couple of days previous when I saw you at Pitstop.. I was in my polo.

Bristolbaron.. Yeah I've had my polo at both Polo shows on the uk-polos area... That badge aint a sneaky GT badge either!! Wanna see the log book?? hehehe

Zippy.. by right i meant drivers side!! Was nice to talk to you at no-rice!

thats funny.. cos Ive never been to pitstop.........................

Thats probs why you didnt recognise me then...

ok, so when I was at pitstop a super fucking low rado came in for some suspension mods and I was sure that it was the rado atthe end of the line up at no rice (unless thats where I'm going wrong and that wasnt your one....??) and the owner of the one I saw at PSD was stood not 5m from the 2 rados I parked next to..

Maybe I'm just stupid. The dude that I saw at PSD was an asian dude. Erm other than the car being on the floor and having a small front plate and a dark colour (blue maybe) I cant remember any other details.

"it wasnt me" :lol:

i did put this long thread up explaining everything but the forum seems to be going crazy for me at the mo