Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

the envy. Bodyshop progress.

I think I've confessed my love for your Corrado (and Polo) in this thread before...but it needs to be said again! I love this car.

Rob - Very nice pics mate, the car is looking great as usual. Didn't know there was another event going on last weekend, I was up at Piston Fest at Snetterton. Hopefully I'll get to see the beauty at the next SE meet if we can both make it.

new collies went on on sunday! The old AVO's were a bastard to get off!!

The new stance...

low1.jpg

low.jpg

low2.jpg

A little too low at the back... needs to go up half inch for it to sit nicely. It caught the rear arch driving so def needs to go up. I dont want to have to harden the ride any more, infact I want to soften it up a littls. The Weitecs are wound halfway in for the damping.. I'd like them only a quater of the way to stiff.

Pleased with the ride though! No more clonking like the AVOs!!

stance is so right Rob.. wind the damping of & see how it drives... I wouldnt raise it.. just what the sump lol

Thanks!! I knew that the furk would like it!

The wheel are et35 with (I think) 205/40x17's.. although they might be 45 profile.. cant remember.

Some new (well, sort of) pics from no-rice Guildford 2 Brighton run a couple of months back... only just taken them off my camera! Accompanying model is Mr Euge!

Dscf0237.jpg

Dscf0230.jpg

Dscf0231.jpg

Dscf0235.jpg

Dscf0224.jpg

Dscf0234.jpg

Dscf0220.jpg

Dscf0209.jpg

Dscf0229.jpg

Cracking pics as normal matey... both C's looking damn good 8)

Any joy getting it running yet Euge?

Was taking the cardown to g-werks for an LSD as my diff is clonking really badly. Haven't driven the car for a month and the battery was flat. Had to jump the car before I took it to littlehampton. So 2 minutes down the road from my house as I was adjusting the stereo (as it had lost all its presets) and crashed into the back of a polo. Should've known better as I've seen people crash in the samwe spot as the council have moved the bus stop which makes people have to brake through a set of traffic lights. Had time to brake but just locked up. Stupid thing is I was taking a new ABS sensor down to Darren....

So it's going to get some quotes down at L'hampton on monday (cheers Dal). I still have to check if my no-claims are protected or not.

The Polo had a scratched bumper and the lower black plastic trim had popped out.