Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

the envy. Bodyshop progress.

Looks good from here. Great to see some progress, with all the kit and plans should make a great car. Is that grey now?

Yeah hopefully it should all come together and look pretty good. Considering I was only getting a clutch and diff to start with I'm not doing too bad!!

And yes it's grey. :)

greybay2.jpg

So after a lot of soul searching I dont think I want the car painted grey.

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

I don't think I have the heart to change from Moonlight blue. It hit me when I found myself looking for Moonlight rados on pistonheads the other day. The grey is a fantastic colour though.. I'm planning on painting my G40 in it later in the year.

Don't quite know what my painter is gonna say when I tell him!!! :shrug:

hmm.. i think the grey would be a great colour, but understand about keeping it original.

didnt realise darren was rolling on the fat fives again, although should have guessed now lewis is running rotiforms!

Yeah, I think the grey would look good but I just think that corrado's need a 'posher' colour, and the pearl blue is just that. Had it originally been say aqua blue I wouldnt hesitate changing it to grey.

They do look like fat fives on his car but surely they cant be?? Would 17's fit over 6pot brembos??

:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6176.jpg

Much happier now with it back in its standard colour! I dont think there is any denying that it looks batter back in blue!

Subframe and rear beam should be powder coated by the end of the week. Will be ordering all new nuts/bolts/brackets for them, and will be poly bushing the rear beam. I've already powerflex'd the front a couple of years ago. With any luck the car will be on its wheels rolling in a couple of weeks.