Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Post up your unique mods

I also meant when you get out you get lots of drops where you obviously wouldn't otherwise, but you'll get damp in the rain anyway when you get out but that's not the point :lol:

Chris

I like the gutterless roofline, tidies it up nicely.

The water tends to collect in the gutters which soaks you as you brake, lovely bit of design!

Fitted a pair of 5 inch Focal subwoofers into a sealed MDF box in the space between the rear seats. Kicks more than well enough to give a decent bass line while driving, and leaves the boot free. Bonus....

Fitted a pair of 5 inch Focal subwoofers into a sealed MDF box in the space between the rear seats. Kicks more than well enough to give a decent bass line while driving, and leaves the boot free. Bonus....

I like that!!!!

I like that!!!!

Thanks Brian. Now covered the handbrake section in the same material as my speaker box, and smoothed off where the rear ashtray was (alcantara in need of a little smoothing on examination of the piccies :oops: ). The plan is to cover the gear stick surround in the same material too so that it's consistant throughout the car. When I get round to it the front seats will be black leather/grey alcantara to match it as well...

JMC, those subs look ace. You could even cover the speakers with something to fend off prying eyes. Your sig also caught my eye, I've also also got Alpine, Genesis and Diamond kit!

Cheers Neil, not managed to find covers which fit on the box yet (the only circular ones I've found are too big to sit side by side and not fall over the edge of the box). Best thing I've found is to put an old t-shirt over them when parked anywhere dodgy. Not particulary elegant but does the business. I love seeing the cones move when they're playing nice and loud - although it is very distracting while driving :lol:.

Let me guess - Alpine head unit, Genesis amp and Diamond component speakers???