Sign in to follow this  
VAG-hag

Help im locked in. And out?

Ok we have all heard of door handles giving way. This is the reason I did not panic when this happened to me. I had a spare in the garage so.......

The door as you may expect did still open from the inside with no bother. So the day comes to fix it and the bloomin door wont open from the inside either. Im stuck for ideas as I dont want to damage anything but by now my head is sore from all the scratching!

So I ask of you please oh knowledgeable 'rado fans please help.

Ps how nice is it on these sticky summer roads eh?

i had this problem due to a foofed handle....sometimes it would lock me in...then it would lock me out, then the fuel cap wouldnt open, and nah de nur na nur de nar..the reason it was being a little booga was due to the barrel being K-nackered.....as soon as the handle was replaced ...hey presto....the car no longer had a mind of its own.

Raddo handles just cant handle it, its hard to handle. If you need more of a hand-let me know...

dave

The handle is a gonna thats for sure. The car at one point would open from the inside when unlocked so im sure its locking and unlocking.

But now when I pull the inside lever there is just nothing.

Im going to have another go today, cheers for your responce.

Anyone seen the item on ebay @ the moment the bit that always brakes is for sale.

Are these any good ?

its your lock plate (the golden box) at the end of the door thats fuck`d. Get a new one they are cheap, had the same problem with mine. They are easy to change so no worries.