Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

Gutted !!!

Alright peeps,

2 Weeks ago i brought myself a nice H plate 16valver, my first trip into VW land after being a committed Vauxhaller, and the very next day i did myself an injury at work and got a nice blood clot (sort of piles) on my arse and i cant sit down or even drive, so its just sitting there taunting me on my driveway - bugger !!!

Cant wait to get out out over all them speedbumps - ouch !!!

And there was me thinking it was another Corrado in the bin... :lol:

Ah well, at least you'll ge over it soon :D

ahh, thats a real pain in the arse (you were all thinking it)

watch your wording as well, cos for a second there it sounded like the blood clot was on your driveway taunting you!

get beter soon!

braved the pain today to go get some new wheels, I never did like the Sebrings (or whatever they are) when the Corrado first came out. Went down the 16" route with some Lenso Meshes even though i could have got the same in 17's for the same moolah. Before and after pics now been uploaded if anyones interested

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/album_pers ... er_id=4240

Brett

Good on ya, sebrings suck IMO - Lensos are a vast improvement. 8)

Hope yer bum gets better so you can enjoy yer C again.

its definately getting better!!!

The wheels make such a difference, set of FK smoked rears on the way

The Rado is a bit slower than what ive been used to (V6 Vectra SRI and 2.2 Astra Coupe) but at least it actually goes round corners and having a 12 gallon tank on a relatively small engined car is nice. I only brought it on a whim really - had to sell my car to buy a Van for my ebay bed selling business and it was just something i saw which ived always fancied. All of my cars have always been late platers with low mileage so its gonna be a shock having to get my hands dirty on a 100k 15 year old car.

I always heard that the insurance was pretty steep with Corrados but i ended up paying 300 quid with limited miles which i thought was pretty good - considering i pay £600 for my non turbo diesel Vauxhall Combo van