Sign in to follow this  
gradeAfailure

Do you get depressed...

i really hate when people take the piss out of the rado...they dont know what theyre missing!

but if theyre gonna put silly lexcu*t lights and spoilers off aeroplanes on theire wank*obiles then id rather they do that to them instead of a rado.

+ the fact its what makes rado's rare :)

I get some stick from some mates...but only the ones who don't have driving licences and 'Don't like driving.' Sorry, I really can't understand that at all. The rest of my mates respect my opinion although I think I have reputation for being slightly 'rado obsessed (which is unfair, I like Passats, Golfs and most other 'dubs as well). Everyone likes getting a lift in it, although you can spot those who drive Micras etc by the white knuckles as you enter a corner at what you consider to be a perfectly reasonable speed.

As for work, most of the Engineers in my office are closet petrolheads and either have bikes or fun cars (or have a family and wish they did) :-)

Chin up old boy, I for one think you have a cracking motor (and I'm sure most would agree). Character is important in a car and I'd rather be spending money on a cool VW that driving some bland A-B sh1tbox that costs a fortune in depreciation.

Cheers,

Tom

It costs me more than i should be spending and its riddled with niggling problems (thats character!), i could buy some new cheap cr@p and save some money but i would rather crawl everywhere backwards.

Rain or shine i wear a smug grin driving the C, how many people can say that?