Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Weitec suspension

I am just wondering what the general consensus of Weitec springs and shocks are? And how do you think they would compare to the likes of H&R springs and shocks in every relation, ie comfort (or lackof :p), quality, price etc etc?

I have Weitecs on my car now and a friend has Vipertech kit and his car seemed to holding the lines better round the corners, so was just curious what you all thought of Weitec.

Another question, how would the "FKS dampers with H&R springs" combo compare to the full H&R kit?

Got Weitec susp/springs on mine, very happy with. 40mm drop, comfortable enough with the VR6 top mounts. Gets a thumbs up from me.

Couldn't comment on any comparisions though.

I've also has a Weitec suspension, and I'm very happy with this set. But I also has an Eibach anti roll set under de car and he reacts very direct by cornering.

i've got the 60/60 version of de Ultra GT series, its a little bit low in front with 195/40/17 tires, so I have to make more place for them.

Try some more Corrados with different sus setups? My G60 was bound to handle slightly differently to your VR6 - but perhaps a few more cars will help you to decide whats best and how you feel about your setup... :)