Sign in to follow this  
sciroccotune

How big is your tank?

I live in Kent where you might imagine the petrol to be mentally expensive. Is that cheap then? I haven't actually filled the whole tank up for a while, I don't like to run it down completely in case there's sediment in the tank.

yeah, I'm just about scraping 200 out of my 12 gallon tank at the moment, but that's 'cos the lambda's disconnected due to some interesting running problems I've been having recently... :roll: :( Before I swapped the engine I was getting 320 before filling her back up again (around 30mpg average 8) )

I live in Kent where you might imagine the petrol to be mentally expensive. Is that cheap then? I haven't actually filled the whole tank up for a while, I don't like to run it down completely in case there's sediment in the tank.

Cheap? Thats a bloody steal mate, 95p a litre at my local and a 15 gallon tank tells you that you don't get much change from £70

I did once do about 450 miles to one tank whilst driving to and around the Lake District. Cruising around the 80mph mark I can get upto 40mpg.

Put my foot down though and bye-bye :lol:

I only put £30 in my tank now as A) it's too depressing watching £50 ish fall into a bottomless pit and B) that much gas is HEAVY!! And weight is a bad thing.....says him with 4 rolls of dynamat in his car, LOL!

storm, you REALLY know how to depress a guy! :cry:

i'm lucky if i see 20mpg!

but still, it's fun to put your foot down and wave bye bye to the looser in the saxo, rapidly dissapearing in your rear view!!! :D

A'men, I got 32 mpg on the way to work the other day but I was driving like my mum. Driving like a "normal" G60 owner I usually get 20mpg. When you use the boost though you can hear the sucking noise as it chews through the fuel! Still, my mate used to have a 500 brake RX7 which did about 5 mpg so it makes the G60 look like an Audi A2 diesel. BTW g60dave, you're mean, I used to have a VTR and would have wupped yo ass round the twisties! ;) :compress: :lol:

i dunno about that, but at least you've joined the enlightened ones by binning the citroen badge! :wink: