Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Suppliers for Alcantara?

Anyone know where places like MJ Interiors and DB Cartrim get there Alcantara from?

IU'm also after finding out this as I'm about to trim my headlining in Alcantara!

Although I think alot of material suppliers stock it

i checked with a local material shop about this, they normally sstock it, but didnt have any in. prices were reasonable - about £8 per meter and was 1.5m wide, so could do headlining.

might be slightly off topic..but why were you looking baz??..you're suirly not going to mess about with your recaros?>

might be slightly off topic..but why were you looking baz??..you're suirly not going to mess about with your recaros?>

CW off topic!? never! I was planning to get luminous yellow alcantara centres, with woolen outers. know any suppliers of good wool?! :-P

nah, was for the 16v. it had leather, but i was thinking about doing a sub install in alcantara as acoustic cloth is stupidly expensive. in the end i shelled out £20 for a roll of AC.

A decent trade supplier of acoustic cloth i would be interested in.

i checked with a local material shop about this, they normally sstock it, but didnt have any in. prices were reasonable - about £8 per meter and was 1.5m wide, so could do headlining.

Thats very very cheap

Alcantara is normally around the £60+ matk per sqm

there are also materials which are simular but a fraction of the cost

chris

CW off topic!? never! I was planning to get luminous yellow alcantara centres, with woolen outers. know any suppliers of good wool?!

nah, was for the 16v. it had leather, but i was thinking about doing a sub install in alcantara as acoustic cloth is stupidly expensive. in the end i shelled out £20 for a roll of AC.

A decent trade supplier of acoustic cloth i would be interested in.

just as long as your not going to foul your recaros mate!!..

and if you need good wool...im ur man...i can arrange bahhhhhrgain prices! :wink:

There is a place at Bridge of Weir that supplies leather for all quality car interiors,I think they do Alcantara too.Certainly worth a try as they are quite close for you Joe.