Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

some pshops

i have done some pshopping to a lot of cars and decided to do the standard rado..wadayathink?( i think u should know what the original looked like)

i reckon on them standard wheels it looks good, nothing too fancy :)

20516101185.jpg

20516115480.jpg

hmmm....me likey that lots, need as much inspiration as i can at the mo with my patchy pink redish raddo, grrrrr......

hmmm....me likey that lots, need as much inspiration as i can at the mo with my patchy pink redish raddo, grrrrr......

:lol: see peanut theres a nice red one for ya

nice - but vw would never produce a car where the wheels were actually tucked up in the arches, at best they would be level with them

well...its funny that i done a photoshop of this

cos yesterday i swapped my alloys with my mates mkII for mine, and they are exactly the same as the ones on the photoshops i done up there.all i need to to do is lower the car a bit more on the back end.

will post some pics later

personally with standard 15's on I'd be putting spacers on to push them out and sit flush with the arches.

yea thats what i definately want to do...but how???

buy some spacers! :roll:

a spacer is a thin (ish) metal disc that sits between the hub and the wheel, in effect changing the offset of the wheel so it sits further away from the hub. You'll need longer wheel nuts too, but that should be about it. wheel off, spacer on, wheel on, job done. I think euro car parts do a 6mm spacer at around £10 for 2. I was going to space the wheels on my old valver but never got around to it.