Sign in to follow this  
sciroccotune

mk4 front splitter on Rado

Hi guys, I have just found one of the company cars (Its a 1.8 mk4) has had its front splitter/spoiler knocked off by the frequent abuse it gets from the various people that use it (lack of respect :? )

I then noticed ‘said’ splitter in the skip outside of work so I decided to acquire it as is obviously not needed any more and still in good shape.

So my challenge is to try and fit it to my Corrado! Looks like it should fit with a bit of work and since it’s free I just can’t resist…. :lol:

What you think??

Not many people change them that i've seen so i say go for it mate. I would certainly be interested to see how you get on. Especially as its OEM+ rather than a plastic snow plough you see on some other modded saxos etc.

I put a VR one on my mk2 golf and felt well satisfied after, looked great.

Couldn’t sort it today as it was raining! Did offer it up in my yard and I’m going to have to trim it down a bit so I can get in and out lol

Ill give it a bash tomorrow :-)

And of course pics will be posted.

Thats going to be hard to fit, I offered a new spoiler I bought for my golf agains my corrado spioler and there is a lot of difference, the main on being the amount of curve across the front of the golf spoiler!

Which golf spoiler is it? the standard curve under one?