A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

What cage you getting mate?? whats the prices etc??

MPS quoted £180 for a 52mm half cage. Not sure which to go for, half cage or full. :?:

cheers mate, I'd go for half, but then its yr car...

Yeah, think your right. Full cage wouldn't clear the door pods. Still i'm sure i can do something special with a half cage.

Me too i'm afriad. But Lee's not one to worry about other peoples opinions, he''l just follow his own vision which is good.

Me too i'm afriad. But Lee's not one to worry about other peoples opinions, he''l just follow his own vision which is good.

Your all just convincing me more it's the right thing to do :lol:

I think you'll all love it as its not going to be your average polished cage. It's going to be made to my spec. You've got to try stuff.

I might be after a cage aswell Lee, maybe they might do x2 cages for a bit less?? just a thought...

You never know, i'll keep you posted. Not sure you'll like the cage design i have in mind. I'll PM you a pic :wink:

Well its your car mate - but regardless of the state of polish, I just don't get cages in road cars :(

I might be after a cage aswell Lee, maybe they might do x2 cages for a bit less?? just a thought...

You never know, i'll keep you posted. Not sure is you'll like the cage design i have in mind. I'll PM you a pic :wink:

cool, that would be good... cheers Ben

Well its your car mate - but regardless of the state of polish, I just don't get cages in road cars :(

what happens if they have 4wd and 300+ bhp... surely it would be wise to have a cage fitted, just in case....???

I'm convinced you'll like it when you see it. Not sure i can really call my car a road car anymore, then again it only vaguely resembles a corrado :lol:

You never know, i'll keep you posted. Not sure is you'll like the cage design i have in mind. I'll PM you a pic :wink:

cool, that would be good... cheers Ben

PM sent.

Totally awesome car mate! 8) Definatly up there on the euro scene! Regardless of what some people think of the rear end, I love it. Go for the VR turbo :mrgreen:

Totally awesome car mate! 8) Definatly up there on the euro scene! Regardless of what some people think of the rear end, I love it. Go for the VR turbo :mrgreen:

I agree with young dub - wise head on juvenile shoulders

thanks :oops: MMmm VR turbo. Must admit i do like to modify original components rather than transplant.

Y put a cage in the car. What for?

It just makes the car more dangerous to drive with out a helmet.

G

you want to pay me to rebuild my old lump as a 3.0 turbo..that's what you want to do, go on..... :-P

I'll definately talk to you about it :wink:

Sub box is now underway. Currently 3.08cu ft so i need to shape it around the spare wheel well to get the desired 3.8 cu ft required for my monster sub, if it ever arrives :(

why you thinking of going the turbo route and not supercharging it? not being negative about your choices, just wondering!

still looking damn fine mate, every time i see your car i like it more, s'lovely!

why you thinking of going the turbo route and not supercharging it? not being negative about your choices, just wondering!

still looking damn fine mate, every time i see your car i like it more, s'lovely!

Never really liked the idea of a supercharger. Bolt on mods aren't my thing, my car's all about craftsmanship. To me, fitting a turbo means buildin/engineering an engine capable of handling it.

fair comment! nothing wrong with wanting to go that extra mile for something extra special

Just changed the switch LED's to red. Looks the dog's. For the instruments i'm having translucent red screen printed onto 200mic M/R PVC so its a perfect match for the factory filter and a few neat touches of mine own. Also started some more of the nasty jobs and realised C's just aren't big enough for multi-amp installs. Plus an E38 pic