A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

its black, has a silver interior (specific to the model) and a 20V engine but is not a VW!!! in the words of Rolf "Guess what it is yet"

TT or S3

bingo. Got a 99 S3, TT's are for the chicks. No major plans, re-chip, wheels and suspension and that will do!

:cool: I remember now you always liked the S3's, I do too and they look great on a set of BBS LM's.

Knock it off, you meant to be talking me out of tinkering too much :lol: , obviously it will be very clean tho as that costs now't.

Couple of pic of a similar spec car. My seats don't look that good after 7 years of use, but really like the colour scheme.

Is my head on backwards or is the steering wheel on the wrong side?!

* EDIT *

I've just read 'similar spec'. Phew.

TT or S3

bingo. Got a 99 S3, TT's are for the chicks. No major plans, re-chip, wheels and suspension and that will do!

I'll have a fiver on you doing more than that! :lol:

Skoda Octavia VRS?

EDIT: DURRR, didn't read the last page....(and you'd already told me you were getting an S3....)

How did he roll a 4WD grip machine like the S3 on a straight piece of motorway like the M69 Bal?!

How did he roll a 4WD grip machine like the S3 on a straight piece of motorway like the M69 Bal?!

lorry verred into his lane whilst overtaking in fast lane in the wet, rolled it 3times.. he was lucky he was in an Audi.. he broke a few ribs etc.. apart from that he was ok.. it was the same S3 he got car jacked in year b4.. so good ridens to it!!

fack no's why he replaced it with an M5 though :roll:

Ah fair enough mate.. thought it was down to some dodgy driving! Sounds like it was cursed though.. probably best it was put off the road! :|

shame.. was quick had it remapped lowered etc.. oh well like you say car was cursed!

would love an s3,good choice 8),although when u said u got a daily driver i wasn't expectin an 8k+ motor :shock:

would love an s3,good choice 8),although when u said u got a daily driver i wasn't expectin an 8k+ motor :shock:

I payed £11k for the C' 7years ago so that owes me nothing other than buying new bits for it. Think the S3 is a bargain really for what you get for the money. Very different driving experience to a C. The corrado feels so much more alive compared with the playstation feel of the S3. Ride and handling on the S3 is very stiff and bit notchier than i was expecting, makes me realise how good my FK coilovers are. The gearbox on the S3 is very smooth but doesn't feel connected to anything. The biggest difference is accerating without the feel of weight transfer you get in the C and the sound of the VR welling up from a grumble to a howl. Really like the S3, great car but get the feeling its not a car i'll keep very long or get attached to. The corrado is better.