A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Beautiful, superb car. Not much point turboing the Corrado when you have this? What are the plans for the Corrado now?

Beautiful, superb car. Not much point turboing the Corrado when you have this? What are the plans for the Corrado now?

Probably not but i've bought alot of the kit already, had planned to drop the engine off with AwesomeGTi for building this month but having doubts about it now as they screwed up a simple camcover leak on the RS4 and missed the low brake pads during the service. Not too bothered that they didn't do the job properly we all make mistakes but when i complained they had no interest in putting it right so cost me £330 at Audi on top of Awesomes bill for £250 for the same job. How can i trust them with a VR Turbo build if changing a gasket is challenging, very disappointed with them. Still doing bits on the C but as an when i feel like it but as with the S3, new toy is getting played with more than to old C.

Stunning! Who here doesn't dream of owning something like an RS4!

Probably not but i've bought alot of the kit already, had planned to drop the engine off with AwesomeGTi for building this month but having doubts about it now as they screwed up a simple camcover leak on the RS4 and missed the low brake pads during the service. Not too bothered that they didn't do the job properly we all make mistakes but when i complained they had no interest in putting it right so cost me £330 at Audi on top of Awesomes bill for £250 for the same job. How can i trust them with a VR Turbo build if changing a gasket is challenging, very disappointed with them. Still doing bits on the C but as an when i feel like it but as with the S3, new toy is getting played with more than to old C.

Go to PSI Tuning instead mate, loads better!!!

Gorgeous car too matey 8)

seeing that phatvr6 has shown he's face on here after a very long time, does anyone have an idea what Lee has done with he's corrado??

and to all you newbies read everything in this thread to what was/is probably the best corrado ever. FACT

seeing that phatvr6 has shown he's face on here after a very long time, does anyone have an idea what Lee has done with he's corrado??

and to all you newbies read everything in this thread to what was/is probably the best corrado ever. FACT

Well thats some statement Karl and there is no doubt it is most certainly up there with that possible title.

Spoke to him last year at VW Festival at harewood house and he still has it and is still tucked away in storage and hopes to reapear when time allows!

It'll sure cause a stir once it does :salute: :nuts:

Come on Lee lets have it out again :lol:

Butterfly here.... search for 'pics' of A20 LEE in a search engine of your choice and you should find plenty that link you to pages here or on other forums ;)