A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Who was it that spoke about sinusoidal holes in discs?

Mine hasn't and neither do they above

Chris

Depends how you define sinusoidal, to me mine disc holes are in a series of waves out from the centre.

mine too but that's radial spacing, the convo was the shape of the radiused edge that leeds into the hole, someone was bleating on about it but forgot whom!

Mine make a noise when i break especially from speed, the sound of all the holes going past the pads if you can imagine.

Chris

mine too but that's radial spacing, the convo was the shape of the radiused edge that leeds into the hole, someone was bleating on about it but forgot whom!

Mine make a noise when i break especially from speed, the sound of all the holes going past the pads if you can imagine.

Chris

Mine are quiet, maybe because there bedding in?

BTW, i'll post pic's of the brakes fitted after GTi Fest this weekend.

They is some chunky discs!

You're going to go through the windscreen if you ever have to do an emergency stop!

Done about 600miles this weekend but most of it was motorway so still don't feel bedded into me yet. But there very progressive and not grabby like i feared.

Pic below, very pleased with the looks of em' original order gold but chabged my mind and plumbed for an understated polished/bright anodised. Also pics of an awesome 600bhp RUF or Gemballa.

DSC00220b.jpg

Ruf600bhp.jpg

Image3.jpg

Bloody hell.. nice picnic table!

But seriously Lee.. your car is approaching Corrado perfection. Just black and chrome is all I can see.. its a stunner! Sure you get bored of hearing the same praise over and over though ;)

Bloody hell.. nice picnic table!

But seriously Lee.. your car is approaching Corrado perfection. Just black and chrome is all I can see.. its a stunner! Sure you get bored of hearing the same praise over and over though ;)

Wait til you see the PVW pics. There bloody awesome, they really went to town on it. Think its in the July issue on sale in june.

Hey mate, was looking out for you at pod.. car looks better than ever!! attention to detail is amazing, job well done.. defo one of the best rados abt..

Lee, nice brakes! Worth the wait! Whats the performance of them like?

Not great at the minute, but getting better. There taking alot of miles to bed in. Hi Spec reckon 300miles but i've done 600ish this weekend including heavy traffic through islington, hackney, blackwall, dartford and theres still machining marks on the disk faces. As a driver i'm very easy on the brakes but murder tyres.

Not great at the minute, but getting better. There taking alot of miles to bed in. Hi Spec reckon 300miles but i've done 600ish this weekend including heavy traffic through islington, hackney, blackwall, dartford and theres still machining marks on the disk faces. As a driver i'm very easy on the brakes but murder tyres.

Oh well give it another few miles and see what its like!

As a driver i'm very easy on the brakes

so why spend all that money on big shiny 4 pots?!?!?

Just putting in the ground work for the engine development. And you know me and shiney bits.

lee ? can you at some point fit some furry dice or neons or something similarly crap , just once i'd like to be able to say "that looks sh1te lee "

i feel creepy liking everything you do and they way its executed, i want to readdress the balance !

oh yeah the pic in your avatar - the grass looks sh1te , get some weed and feed on it ....phew ! thats better

:-)

lee ? can you at some point fit some furry dice or neons or something similarly crap , just once i'd like to be able to say "that looks sh1te lee "

i feel creepy liking everything you do and they way its executed, i want to readdress the balance !

:-)

usually i've got a lot of time to think about mods until i can actually afford them, so they are pretty well planned before work starts.

New avatar on the way :lol:

A20 LEE, any more shots of the interior, dash, carpets etc? Something a la PVW shoot?

A20 LEE, any more shots of the interior, dash, carpets etc? Something a la PVW shoot?

Have to wait till the second thursday in June :wink:

Any chance of some close up pics of the brakes? Car looks very cool, btw.

I'll post a couple of pics tomorrow. Haven't really had chance to admire them myself with to rush to get the car ready for GTi Festival and the mag shoot. Think it should be OK to lean on them a little now and see what they can do :)

Nearly forgot. They look silver but are actually polished and bright anodised. Considered stripping off the anodising(still might) so the finish is the same as the wheels but thought i could be making too much work for myself cleaning them and polished alloy stains very easily with water when hot.

Quick change of subject, should i tint my windows? Thinking bronze/chomalux, silver/mirrored or very light smoke.