Sign in to follow this  
NickRStorm

Corrado spotting - July 2005

That could be the storm ive seen down that way a couple of times sciroccotune

m- plate i think ?, Tho i waved and got a very blank look! (from him and my other half).

black VR6 on m74 today (sat) L *** RBD.... was in a hurry so overtook him.... he seemed a bit miffed and pulled out and flew past me... nice car......

@ geordiedubber yeah the ladies just don’t get it! "do you do that at all golfs"

Its not a golf my dear lol

Was a nice example thought, old-ish guy driving it

I don't know if the new owner is on here, but I think I saw Jim's old G60 buzzing round by the Sainsbury's just outside Leamington Spa about half an hour ago...

Classic Green 16v on an L plate in Totton Health Centre car park - Fri afternoon... so thought I'd park next to it and 'protect' at least one side of the car from thoughtless door-dinks.

Didn't impress my better half, as now she knows why it's such an effort to get out of the car as it's noticeably lower than stock! :twisted:

a guy driving a banana yellow rado , didnt catch the spec, driving down bromley common yesterday afternoon (well, slowly wading its way through the traffic).

Dark coloured C, reg J 720 ---, parked, apparently unattended on M25 clockwise hard shoulder, Herts/Bucks border area, Sunday at 11:00. Wasn't there at 18:30, hope you got home safely. Would have stopped to help, but going in the opposite direction..........

Best wishes

RB

flashed by a dark coloured C on the A412(i think) between black cat roundabout and M1.

Did wave back, but was sunny so not sure if you sawe me wave.

'lo to all who were at Santa Pod yesterday... sorry if I didn't get time to chat to you as much as I'd have liked to... 8)

Dark coloured C, reg J 720 ---, parked, apparently unattended on M25 clockwise hard shoulder, Herts/Bucks border area, Sunday at 11:00. Wasn't there at 18:30, hope you got home safely. Would have stopped to help, but going in the opposite direction..........

Best wishes

RB

met this guy at santa pod.. very strange young lad. said the car was 2nd fastest rado in PVW hall of fame. apparently the charger had blown, he planned on keeping the car on the hard shoulder all night?!?!!!! the police had other ideas though :wink:

Red N reg heading towrds Hereford from Abergavenny, 8.15 am. Then a very nice blue K reg parked by the river in Tintern in Monmouthshire at 11.15 am.

LHD G60 on a G plate in the car park of Balcombe station this afternoon. Possibly the same one that lives in Handcross.

red corrado in the toby carvery car park last night (frimley)

Green (dragon green maybe) K plate valver; young lady driver taking a good quick line through the A46/A57 roundabout a lincoln (north bound). Exchanged Waves as waited to join the roundabout.

lovely black rado in Durham (the hill that comes down from Gilesgate) on Sunday, both going to fast to wave I’m guessing lol. really shiny, so if you are on here what polish do you use!

someone left a bit of paper with this website on under my windscreen wiper in Kendal on burnside road today. was it any body?

Dark M reg 16v on westwood alloys, first Corrado I've seen with an LPG valve too, seen at 4pm today parked at Hereford train station.

Just been looking at some photo's a mate took a while back and think I spied you.......If It was, did you beat him :)

2005_0530bigweekend0119.jpg

In the pits:

2005_0530bigweekend0142.jpg

red valver on the M40 today on my way to no-rice, passed you and waved, and the you passed me as i was joining the M25, nice looking car dude

The remote spot my missus keeps spouting has finally been clocked as M* VWC (Nice reg. Especially as she always sees it on the M6) :wink:

The RAC 'Stalkers' website reckons this reg is a blue VR.

That pretty much figures actually, cos my g/f said it was "Identical" to mine, and that's a burgundy valver! :roll: :lol:

Anyway... Anyone on here??

Who was it at Santa Pod on Sunday that parked next to me on the Dubforce stand with an Aqua blue Corrado G60? You came over and chatted to me briefly before parking up about wanting to ask a couple of questions, but when I got back from getting my timing slips I couldn't find you again... I'm also utterly crap with names, so I don't know who you are, even though I recognised you... :oops:

matthewb1985, that was me! - car looked very tidy BTW!

Was visiting family up there, came back yesterday and saw another one on the way down at a services on the M6 - K** PMR, dark 16V

Spotted GIXXERUK. Sat in your boot in your works car park. I was going to give you a beep but you probably would've wondered why I was beeping. I was the muppet in the blue Mondeo that stared as I went past trying to put my seat belt on!

Who was it at Santa Pod on Sunday that parked next to me on the Dubforce stand with an Aqua blue Corrado G60? You came over and chatted to me briefly before parking up about wanting to ask a couple of questions, but when I got back from getting my timing slips I couldn't find you again... I'm also utterly crap with names, so I don't know who you are, even though I recognised you... :oops:

Twas me! we'd met at MK meet & CCGB AGM, wanted to point at stuff and get answers! i find it easier to be shown stuff then work it out from something written on a forum.

Mrs wanted to get food and look at stuff for her golf, when we got back you'd gone. Mk1 scirocco storm with bahn bremner charger was parked up instead!

I'll look out for you again at next meet/show.

Baz.