Sign in to follow this  
NickRStorm

Corrado spotting - July 2005

burgundy Corrado at Broken Cross in Macclesfield, running low on some multispoke alloys - looked v nice!

couldnt flash as was going round a roundabout!

Lippy

I've seen a few C's recently on my way to from work on M27 J12 - J9 and back, but difficult to acknowledge as always on opposite carriageways and don't know if they've noticed me!

Just in case anyone happens to spot me, I'm no longer J*** UOH, as got my personalised plate on now - C* KJM, and I've also got a black VW grill badge, removed my red 16v from grill and got a German number plate surround and clear side repeaters! Probably about as customised as my C will get for now.

Went past a red Corrado in Devizes around 3:30 Monday afternoon - had an FK grill so could not tell what model it was.

Got a very enthusiastic wave though!

Midnight blue??? L plate VR and Green M plate Storm, both sat opposite each other in Centenary Mill, Preston.

Anyone here? There'll be another in the car park next week :D

was sat 3 cars behind a red corrado today in glasgow, just out the city centre towards celtic park, couldnt make out full reg but ended in su

dark blue (could be midnight not sure) G60 next to mine in b&q carpark in Reading tonight. lefty as well but dude, needs a wash.

Saw a few as I drove into Bug Jam about 11am - anyone on here??
Was up there withe the Campaign but we all packed up tents and did a runner when the heavens opened! :(

aqua blue i think in jjb (my work), pc world, matalan car park bangor north wales,

17" kahn`s ?? and m3 style lights this lunchtime

Ben, saw a car just like yours on sat (23 July) driving along the A545 heading from Beaumaris towards the Menai Bridge.. around lunch time ish ??

DanA, were you in your corrado mate??? didnt notice one, but i would have been on my way to work about 1.30pm.....

please let it be me....

only one other blue c around here that i know of but thats got reiger front splitter, side skirts and 17" khan`s on it

have i (or anybody for that matter) finally been spotted by someone on the forum?????

yeah!

ben

I was in my bright blue seat Ibiza, eating lunch facing towards you on your left. First layby out of Beaumaris. Was on holiday for a week and didn't want the 'rado full of sand, haha

Must have been you cause it was around 1:30pm... (just checked the time against a petrol receipt)

Knew I should have waved!! Car looked great btw

Black G Plater (I think) in Elland around Lunchtime, window and light tints. I waved from a Silver Astra.

Anyone?

DanA, nice one!

thanks for the compliment, hope you liked beaumaris!!!

ben

oh and always wave/jump up and down/beep horn etc if your ever up here again!!!!!

G** CMO spotted on the A12 this morning... I was travelling up to Lowestoft in a Fiat Estate (Hmmm, Nice wheels...)

Seen a (blue?) j reg (g60?) on the road between Easter Compton & Pilning, in South Glos, a few times, I was in my crappy golf.

Anyone care to claim this? Blue L reg 16v parked up on Warwick University Science Park near the Becta and Sun Microsystems buildings...

Ignore x3?!

Something is seriously wrong with this thread! :|