Sign in to follow this  
StormVR6

What's the best looking/most ugly car ever made?

I thought I'd ask this question mainly because I know it will start some interesting arguments! :lol:

Please give only one car for each title. This can include any production car, on the road or otherwise. So please no concept cars.

And please, give reasons if you wish, it will give more scope for others to shoot you down! :)

My choices

Best looking: Aston Martin DB9. Always loved Aston's, beautiful cars that don't look like big toys (Italian Exotica anyone!).

Most ugly: Fiat Multipla. WTF is it?! (A couple of Citroen's and Saab's came close).

Best looking - lotus exige wins my vote mean and rapid.

IMO the daewoo Nubria was beaten with the ugly stick.

Stunner: Mercedes McLaren SLR (Everything about it just turns my insides to jelly)

Shocker: Hm.. I think I might have to agree on the Fiat Multipla. That or something like the BMW X5. Its not that I hate the design outright but.. I just hate the point of them, and the fact they are usually (not always) driven by arrogant tosspots who think they own the road. Revolting things.. i'll never ever EVER own one, even if I land a huge inheritence or something.

most beautiful for me is AC Cobra

id go along with that, one of my favourites anyway

ugliest, that award would have to go to the fiat multipla...that car is just wrong on so many levels :roll:

Smart cars!

love em or hate em, You cant help looking at a smart car. brilliant design and a great base for advertising.

the BMW X5. Its not that I hate the design outright but.. I just hate the point of them, and the fact they are usually (not always) driven by arrogant tosspots who think they own the road. Revolting things.. i'll never ever EVER own one, even if I land a huge inheritence or something.

Bit like the porsche 4x4 thing, they're all arrogant tw*ts who drive them and they drive everywhere at silly speeds and attempting to corner like they own a REAL porsche.

That Aztec is pretty damn ugly...!

For the most beautiful, one of my all-time greats has to be the Cord Phaeton, like this 1937 812 Phaeton...

Does it get much better than this...?! I think not...

Ugly: Agreeing with the multipla :pukeleft:

Best looking: Think i'd agree with the cobra 8)

Sexiest car: Would have to be the Shelby GT500 though :notworthy: :luvlove: :onfire:

The new shape Beetle, hideous in my opinion, worse than ugly. The original was bad enough but the revamped one makes the old one look stunning. Love the more recent TVRs, breathtaking.

Best Looking: AC Cobra 289 - narrow arches, BMW M635 CSi, Audi A8 (last and current models), Fiat Dino Spider, Lancia Gamma Coupe, Rover SD1 Vitesse, Triumph TR5 (with Surrey top), Merc CLS55, Ferrari GTO (chassis no. 3413GT - 1964 body), Ferrari 288 GTO, Jaguar E-Type Series 1 FHC, Fiat 500 Abarth, Mercedes 280SL Pagoda, Fiat 130 Coupe, Morgan Aeromax, Lancia Fulvia HF, Bugatti Type 35, Alfa TZ2, Austin Healey 3000, Aston DB4 GT Zagato, Bentley R Type Continental Fastback, Maserati Bora (alloy roof), Citroen SM, Rools Royce Phantom, Jensen Interceptor, Triumph Vitesse, Lamborghini Miura Jota, Lancia Aurelia GT

Ugly: Alfa 6, Citroen Ami, Morgan Aero 8, all Mitsibushi Lancer Evo's, Volvo 340, Volvo 262C, Rools Royce Carmague, BMW X3, Triumph TR7 FHC, rubber bumpered MGB, Ferrari Testarossa, Lamborghini LM002, Rolls Royce Silver, Porsche 997 Spirit, Austin 1800 / 3 litre, Austin Allegro

oh yes eleanor is one nice looking car..one of the ugliest cars has to be an old citroen,can remember the model though

oh yes eleanor is one nice looking car..one of the ugliest cars has to be an old citroen,can remember the model though

The old Citroen DS..? Hugely ahead of its time, but yeah, rather ugly!

Ugly: Agreeing with the multipla :pukeleft:

Best looking: Think i'd agree with the cobra 8)

Sexiest car: Would have to be the Shelby GT500 though :notworthy: :luvlove: :onfire:

Totally agree there Hugo. GT500 is sex on a stick, it'd be in my dream garage complete with a "Go Baby Go" button :D

I think the 350 mustang looks better but obviously doesn't have the same masculine kind of agression.

On the ugly side, which I prefer to debate, I do really hate the smart car and the multipla, but they are both very practical, so if we are talking purely looks, the Multipla just pips it! lol

best looking: lambo murcielago

worst: citreon 2CV (might be what you are thinking of dazzy)

no mate,it was the one that jim said,although the gs comes a close second...and i used to work on the damn things