Sign in to follow this  
cookie 1.8 16 valver

95 bottom spoiler on 90 bumper ?

Hi Guys

Looking to get a bottom spoiler for the rado as it never had one when I got it, could somone tell me I have a 90/91 rado and the spoiler offered is from a 95. I know it's slimmer then the early one's but this would help me with the lowered suspension but wondered if they are the same size width ways etc and it's just a height differnce.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Guys

Looking to get a bottom spoiler for the rado as it never had one when I got it, could somone tell me I have a 90/91 rado and the spoiler offered is from a 95. I know it's slimmer then the early one's but this would help me with the lowered suspension but wondered if they are the same size width ways etc and it's just a height differnce.

Thanks

Dave

may help with less scraping, depends how low you're going.

it will fit, same width etc..

use the search!

The early spoilers are 90mm, the late ones are 50mm, but both are interchangable.

50mm ones are about £30 new and 90mm ones are around £60 from GPC.

Hi Guys

Thanks for that

Sorry did a search and couldn't see anything but there were hundreds of threads come up !

Will go for the smaller one I think, 45 delivered is a bargain for the slimmer one as that's the 60 squid one !

Hi Guys

Thanks for that

Sorry did a search and couldn't see anything but there were hundreds of threads come up !

Will go for the smaller one I think, 45 delivered is a bargain for the slimmer one as that's the 60 squid one !

prices are the wrong way round on GPC's website. smaller is £30.