Sign in to follow this  
hodgkinsons

Insurance quotes

Just hoping someone can give me names of insurance companies to try now that I own a group 18! car. i'd like to insure limited mileage but not getting much better quotes than from standard policies. Does anyone use their corrado as a second car if so I'd be grateful for advice and recommendations on who you've used.

Cheers

I use Bell Direct for my VR6 Storm. Got it insured as a second car, 6k miles a year, I'm 23 with 0 years NCB and it comes to £940 a year.

Thanks for the replies: I've been quoted a range of figures from £430 with Egg to over £1000 with some jokers. I'm sure Privelege quoted me around £560!!, I did get a quote from a company call Firebond.co.uk for £330 agreed value, mileage limit 12k so that's the best to date, It's a classic policy type and doesn't use your no claims so you are free to use that on a second car. Will keep hunting though before it's due.

ok me being the saddo and all that..... i kept a record of the quotes i had at renewal time (on spreadsheet at that!) earlier this year... hope it helps...

Quotes based on a failry high risk postcode, 29 years old, Full NCB and a sp30. I also volunteered a slightyly higher excess to bring the premium down.

its true, you dont have to be posh to have the privilege...

VRQuotes.jpg