Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Ultimate tailpipe design for your corrado..

I like the oval designs with baffles in them like I have at the moment, I also quite like the letterbox style that I had previously

Like this... (the powerflow backbox on my G60)

bingo, like that. Harmann make a similar design with twin pipe inside an oval.

Also like the sports exhaust style on some Porsches which look like the outline of two overlapping circular pipes - not explaining it very well but they do look good

Also like the sports exhaust style on some Porsches which look like the outline of two overlapping circular pipes - not explaining it very well but they do look good

just about to say that, there a large pipe and half of a smaller pipe fused onto it.

I'd like to see something new something which hasn't been seen before like the magnex triangular pipe.

Stainless oval with rolled edge

rolled inward's i hope you mean andy... :lol:

like the milltek, thats my fav or one like bally's is looking nice also

no exhaust showing looks cool also

Yeah another vote for Supercharged's, seen it in the flesh and it fits the cut out perfectly. I like the standard pipe for the stealth approach though. For me, not hinting at under bonnet modifications is key to a more satisfying slaughter :-)

when i eventualy get around to a s/s exhaust it'll be oval, or as Superchargeds.

Funny shapes or twins look a bit chavvy IMO.

Only gimmicy zorst i've seen that i did like was this..

Oval Stealth on my G60 Rado, keeping it nice and shiny :-)

Twin pipes on my Mk2 Storm Rocco (Powerflow) suit the car just fine, again, keeping them nice and shiny.

A Supersprint oval black pipe on the Mk1 Rocco, as those are rare as hell.

Tempest

Would only really ever go for the 'beefier' oval style of exhausts like the Magnex - i'm just not keen on the other shapes to be honest. Corrado suits the oval exhaust the best by far.

yep as said above, only a slight deviation from standard suits the car best imo, either oval or as above

nice one

Gav

You know.. I reckon a custom shaped one that was sort of a rectangular with rounded corners that sat totally flush with the bumper (ala VW Phaeton) would look cool. I guess heat might be an issue though.

It'd compliment the 'smooth' back end that a lot of people go for on the Corrado including debadging, and removing the rear wiper..

myn...

That's my favorite, sort of S shaped upswept, but I'd prefer the diameter to be a bit bigger (ooh-er!)