Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

I'd sell my Granny for....

just wondering what people would have as their ultimate money/running costs/practicality no-object car. I'm expecting alot of 'ferrari' and 'porsche' answers but hopfully there'll be a few interesting gems in there too.

this would be mine... (i know they handle like donkey do-do but LOOK at it! and 1000+bhp too!)

Evil Dodge

i think its the same as the one in TFATF, but i dunno if its the actual car they used.

good choice rodders, old school porkers get my vote too

To be honest I think i'd be more than happy with a well sorted 911 Turbo! They embody everything I like about performance cars :)

idea car, if money was no object.... difficult call, maybe a V10 autounion racer or a james dean porsche speedster

I love Porsches but way too sensible if it's a money no object car, LOL. That Dodge is awesome, maybe a shelby mustang gt500.

959's aint exactly cheap motors to run tho..............IIRC each wheel costs approx £3k......cos they have a tyre pressure monitor built into them :wink:

ahh, a 996 TT, boy would I love one of those babies is it DSM who tune them up? 550bhp apparently.

...or you could go for the 9ff tuned ones with 800bhp+++ :shock: :shock: :shock:

konigsegg for me ... 2 llysolms to play with on them bad boys...

also blows a fuse when you hit the limiter,,, and smoke comes out the back,,,than you have to call the engineers who will come out to you anywhere in the world (helicopter) sort ya car out ----saw this on the old gumball rally vid

for me would have to be a diablo SV- LM Race monster,,, the one with the magnesium alloys, stripped out and does 200mph+ or if they wont sell me one i'd have the Maclaren F1

What Graham says. Basically it needs a big-block American V8 in it and I'll be happy :D

I'd really like a 30's Ford or somesuch in black with a 3" cut out of the pillars, ditched to the floor, a V8 crammed in the front and rolling on small wheels with big white-wall tyres 8)

also blows a fuse when you hit the limiter,,, and smoke comes out the back,,,than you have to call the engineers who will come out to you anywhere in the world (helicopter) sort ya car out

for the purposes of this thread that doesnt matter ;)

959's aint exactly cheap motors to run tho..............IIRC each wheel costs approx £3k......cos they have a tyre pressure monitor built into them :wink:

Get this month's 911 and Porsche world and get the real costs of 959 parts mate :wink: You think the wheels are expensive, try the body panels and headlights on for size....