Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

I'd sell my Granny for....

Gotta be a an s1 pikes peak short sport quattro for me, definitely. been in a few replicas and been in an s2 short sport quattro round Folembret and and nurburgring, phenominal, shorter wheel base than a metro, lol. The noise its all about the noise! really miss my old 10v urq, looking in the mirrors and seeing nothing but those arches and the noise of the 5-pot on song....mmm...can i have a tissue please. My s2 sounds good, as does the vr but its just not got that offbeat burble of the 5 cyl

HO hum

Grr, the sneaky buggers have got javascript redirection stuff on the site to block right-clicks and direct link frame loads :roll:

But yes, they're ugly :D

Quite a few Beamer lovers here!

I'd have anything by Brabus or any of the M Cars sent to Dinan for a once over!

A 968 RS Turbo would be nice also, only 8 made and I think one was sold a few years back for over £200k!

If my Gran was worth millions then a Ferrari GTO would be nice. I think it's the worlds most valuable production car as a Japenese business man bought one for $9m a few years back

The noise its all about the noise! really miss my old 10v urq, looking in the mirrors and seeing nothing but those arches and the noise of the 5-pot on song....mmm...can i have a tissue please

best noise EVER!!!!!!......as soon as i see one near me.the window goes down and the stereo is switched off..........and the kleenex comes out :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ah i see a man with tast and from the granite sity also. Im a refugee from the Broch, not a million miles from you. lol

Eleanor, Cobra, Konigsegg, 9FF and some silly muscle car

can anyone see the pattern here :D

stupidly powerfully cars for road use :D

ah i see a man with tast and from the granite sity also. Im a refugee from the Broch, not a million miles from you. lol

indeed just up the road from me :wink: .....you been a refugee down there for long??? :D

Anything MOPAR or American muscle car built between 1967 and 1972.

Or a late model Dodge Ram double cab with dual axle.Them things are HOOOOOGE!

Or,if money was no object,then I'd have a real street sleeper-something along the lines of a squareback Polo that looks standard outside but has a spaceframe chassis with a twin supercharged 24v V6 or something in the back. :twisted:

Right! wouldn't just go and buy one but would love to build and drive these!

135_0501_col_12_z.jpg

Every time i see this car i love it more! The work in it is unbelievable!

**http%3A%2F%2Fclubs.hemmings.com%2Fclubsites%2Fsocalearlyfordv-8%2FEllestad36.jpg

Look at the lines on the body! stunning!

Rat%20Rod%202

30sed60.jpg

Or just give me sumat like this and i'll do the rest.

BMW 850i, anyone actually driven one? they look a bit too big and not much fun, theres one for sale in Orpington, think it's going cheap aswell.

Maybe just get that new bugatti and see if it can get it up to 1500bhp, LOL, shouldn't be too much probs, what with 16 cylinders and 4 turbos!

outstanding choice sir!

BTW - theres one in that kanie west (sp?) video for the song about diamonds, hes driving it about with the doors open then crashes in to a shop... muppet.

Old skool well in sort of age

Mini Cooper S,Merc convertible,Hillman twin cam,Triumph Dolomite sprint,RS2000,Lancia Hf turbo,RS 500,RS200

or a split new corrado Vr6

New cars have gone boring,No wonder I fancy another Bike

sorry guys, would be happy with my rado mint!!!!

If I had a couple of grand for a really top notch spray job then yeah, I reckon I'd settle for the C, so no apology needed mate, good choice! :)