Sign in to follow this  
timg60

cornwall corrados

Any corrado meets the south side of bodmin?

I see lots of rado's around they cant be all non enthusiasts.

where do you all meet if at all?????

I dont think there is any orgtanised at the mo!

However i believe that oem plus have a meet at newquay every other month.

I think all the cornish boys should meet up!!

Im up 4 it!!

I was in Cornwall a few weeks ago and had a White G reg Corrado follow me one evening from St. Agnes to Perranporth. Unfortunately I was in my Seat Leon, not my Corrado. I saw one or two others around too while I was there.

I can't come to a meet because I live in Essex. It took 10 hours to drive from Essex to Newquay! Only 6 hours to get home though.

Yeah i'm interested. Mite have seen me bombing around St. Austell in a Met blue 1.8 16v on a H-plate. Got a mate with a red G60 as well, number plate G60 AW, i'm sure he'd be up for it as well.

Ideal, im glad there is some interest!, just gotta get some of the penzance boys on bored (coz i know there is at least 3 nice rados down there!) just gotta organise a time and venue!!!

Calling all Cornishmen/women, timg60 and i are meeting up at Camborne Halfords (ripspeed) at 11:00 on Sunday morning, Would be great if you could join us!!!

Dont be shy, give it a try!!!

Sunday 11am, Halfords in Cambourne if anyone around????

Myself and veedub-g60 there. Anyone else interested?????

I'm in Devon but I won't be coming, 1) Camborne is an hour and ahalf from em and 2) my G60 has no brakes. I'd meet up in Newquay one night though....

Can't make it, at the moment my G60 has no brake pedal, needs bleeding again and again and again.

Nah, hedges do that.

I would say coem along to a meet we have for a cruise site round here, but I don't want more than one Corrado being there ;) lol

I live in wadebridge, might be able to make it on sunday :) depends on her...

if you lot were doing this next weekend i could pop along!..im in cornwall for a while, would have been nice to see a few raddos!.

incidently...i was in Newquay on the 3rd of september, there was a k reg black valver parked in the main street....anyone here's?

Well if this week go's ok, then maybe we could meet u next week!!!!!

Na not mine! (was it a bit tatty coz i think i saw that 2!)

nothing wrong with a tatty rado as long as your intentions are good!!!!

Not mine either but she dosnt look too bright at the mo. I took her on to give her some tlc.

Well it was a sucessful meet, myself and tim had a damn good chat and decided to make this a regular thing!! All we need is a few more members to join us!!! We even had a chap from devon in an aqua blue vr who spotted us parked up come over and have a chat!!