Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

CorradoVR6-n.o.s's VR6 Turbo,,now sold :(

Just to add some new pics.

Been Busy stripping engine down to check and rebuild with new seals gaskets and ARP head bolts.

Fitted SP manifold,6 branch manifold + DE-cat pipe and made up 63mm exhaust pipe straight through to supersprint rear box.

Been chopping and hacking away to make way for FMIC and pipework,waiting for pipework to arrive this week.

Got custom pulley for supercharger made up so hopefully see 15psi +

Then its off to Vince to get remapped and cant wait to see the results :twisted:

all looks great mate, lovely :D

(except for "we are family" :lol:)

keep us posted on the figures from the RR

Looking good. 8) Whats the cardboard covering up?

Cheers :thumb right: Its my oil cooler,don't want to damage the core while its been tossed about.

Oh I see! Thought it might be something secret :lol:

Top work! I look the look of the exhaust manifold, might have to investigate one of those!

Excellent guage panel too.....an engineer and a craftsman...... good skills 8)

Did you drop the CR in the end?

The mesh in the bumper is scraped now,going to smooth the hole off and paint it and i can add some water jets for extra cooling!

Decided to stick with the stock 10:1 ratio for now until i can see how it performs on the rollers. If i see over 300bhp which i will :wink: I will leave it for the time being.Until funds allow :lol:

Then next its a CR drop 440cc injectors + more boost = :twisted:

When something's interesting i always want more posts to read so looking forward to the next installation.

I've not been on the net for a few days cos the PC caught a few nasty virusy things, one of which was called 'Intcodec' but i've killed it now manually so i'm back on the forum at last.

Chris

Where can you get the Bosch greens (440cc / 42lbs) from? Are they 150 series, 16 ohm? Seen some on an ozzie website but they don't say what the impedance is.

VR6 Glock, The dimension are on this site were i had bought the IC from ,good prices aswell :mrgreen:

http://www.thsparts.co.uk/ THSINT-002

rmn, Cheers fella :thumbleft:

To be honest Kev i haven't looked much into getting injectors at this stage yet but im sure they are the same as Cosworths run as my mate runs Bosh Greens in his.But i will find out.

Still waiting on pipes so its doing nothing at the moment and cant use it for VW Festival this weekend in Leeds...Gutted !!

OK, cool. I've looked through the entire Bosch 150 series 16 ohm catalogue and they don't list a 440. They must exist though as I have heard of people using them. Let me know if find a source ;-)

Good work James. Loving the 3 extra guages in place of the ashtray. Think i may have to poach that idea :lol: I need a boost guage, and your install looks really neat. Better than fitting a bunch of guages on the windscreen pillar..

FMIC looks great too.. Not much left of your front bumper though :D

You have be close to getting it mapped up now? I bet you're tearing your hair out having to drive like an old man for all this time!!!

Steve

Lol...tell me about it !! haven't driven the C for a over a month now ! Arrgghh

but the end is in sight ,intercooler is almost plumbed in,i tried in vain to use :( the stock fans but they are to bulky,so have ordered a pair of slim line 10" fans.

Just waiting on the pulley for the supercharger and to finish reassembling the front end at last ! then off for that re-map that i have needed since i bought the dame thing! :bad-words:

The centre gauges took some fitting aswell,but as you said it was better than clogging up the A-pillar. 8)