g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Am I the only one that doesn't like this... too smooth for me but then if we all liked the same thing, the world would be a boring place!

i think they're not the most flattering pics to be honest, makes the arse end of it look massive! in the flesh its always looked great but it does seem to have lost a lot of its mods in the last year?

yeah its lost the camo,the maybachs an the rs4 interior

its back lookin standard apart from the exterior smoothin,just ready for me to plan the interior an wheels for next year

A blank Canvas with the expensive work done.. It seems weird, Now its gone up north it seems its finally gone (i mean from me selling it) even though its had 2 owners since i built it.

I look foward to seeing the progress you make on this mate!

D.

cool mate looking good. btw you going to dub preservations next month, i think a couple of us off here might be going so would be good to meet you seen as you live so far away! or if i dare say it. you going to donny cruise this weekend? :)

smoothed a rate lot,shortened number plate recess plus no spoiler or exhaust cut outs :)

been playin we photoshop (now its workin again)

DSC00554.jpg

darkwheels1.jpg

holstens.jpg

and more smoothin lol

smoothrear.jpg

if the front coilys get wound down anymore,i wont be able to park her in the garden,which is a must where i live lol

ahh in that case raise the back 10mm :)

Coooeeeee sweetie! :lol:

NOICE! Glad to see you have another project on the go when you told me TT I didn't think "that" TT!

Now get on and camo the damn thing! ;)

Oh and sort the wheels they look plain wrong needs more width and wider spokes in there

so you got the car you wanted... look forward to seeing what you do with it

p.s still not seen yr old G60 in MK!!

Coooeeeee sweetie! :lol:

NOICE! Glad to see you have another project on the go when you told me TT I didn't think "that" TT!

Now get on and camo the damn thing! ;)

Oh and sort the wheels they look plain wrong needs more width and wider spokes in there

pretty much skint now,but the rado took 5yrs to get to the standard she was at so no rush

The new TT has done wonders for the appeal of the first model, much prefer the earlier version, a much purer shape

i actually thought they were wider than they are,it does feel really well to drive as well the drivin positions not that diff from the rado

so you got the car you wanted... look forward to seeing what you do with it

p.s still not seen yr old G60 in MK!!

well not goin to be rushin into mods just yet,wanna get xmas etc out the way before i start spendin on the car.

strange how you havent seen my old rado,wonder if hes broke it already :?

well finally got round to puttin a coat of collinite on teh car,before the snow/sleat an salty roads take there toll.a,i've read all the reviews on this stuff an they reckon it lasts months between coats

a few pics of teh results

collinite1.jpg

collinite2.jpg