g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

agree'd break it over sell it. nothing worse than see'ing someone else driving a car that you have spent all your time and money on. especially if they have a bump in it :(

agree'd break it over sell it. nothing worse than see'ing someone else driving a car that you have spent all your time and money on. especially if they have a bump in it :(

thats how I feel.

A bit selfsh really.

:|

one of me mates is interested in purchasin it,his 1st plan was to break it,but i get the idea he's gonna keep it :lol:

well u know more than anyone how i've been toyin with the idea of sellin up,an seen as you couldnt talk ya mam into swappin her TT for it,this is the only way :lol:

You don't want those bits off me then gimp???

;)

Shame to see her go PJ, but I'm sure you'll be snuffling back around soon enough. Good luck selling it.

Corrado's are becoming rare and the more people that are breaking them are bumping up the value for us who stick with 'em, but it's getting to the point where it is going to be hard to get hold of any kind of decent Corrado. Corrado parts are expensive enough at the moment, as the car becomes even rarer these prices will only increase and the availability will reduce. There is no point breaking a perfectly working car in my opinion

Swap it for that Lupo you want matey!

And as you'll probably be dissapearing soon... one last change for....(thank Toad for reminding me of this...)

"Lets get ready to rumble!" :lol:

childrens90s_byker_grove_gal.jpg

greeny i knew this was coming saw your interest in daz's camo TT the other day that is majorly swish interior is on par with yours,

I just sold my second g60 mate and it is with regret but i need something newer for everyday use and I only maintain the G60 she's not a project but i know when i sold my white one mate what you must be feeling,

and they do get missed thats why i brought another one in the first place.

she looks A+ mate and i think you'll get 4k for her but TBH i think you'll get more if you break her -

£1200 interior

£600 engine parts/ancillaries

£700 charger

£800-£1200 body panels

£1000 wheels

£££££'s for the bra :notworthy:

Cheers Andy

It would be a terrible shame to see this car broken for parts :( for the love of god dont do it!!

Seriously one of my fav corrados so hope it goes to a good home!

cheers for the kind comments(except the pj remarks Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

toad, if those panels are still gonna be available an cheap,i'll still have them mate,i've got plans of returnin one day,so will store them for a future project.

ideally i dont wanna see my pride an joy broken for bits,but thats down to whoever buys it,once the moneys in my hand its no longer to do we me what happens,i cant see me breakin it tbh,although i may sell some bits like teh interior an wheels,that all depends on what car i buy next but my first choice is to sell whole

cheers for the kind comments(except the pj remarks Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

,although i may sell some bits like teh interior an wheels,that all depends on what car i buy next but my first choice is to sell whole

Alright PJ, knowing how Canny Yorkshiremen are with spending... I'll give ya £4 for the interior and £5.50 for the wheels then! :nuts:

she looks A+ mate and i think you'll get 4k for her but TBH i think you'll get more if you break her -

£1200 interior

£600 engine parts/ancillaries

£700 charger

£800-£1200 body panels

£1000 wheels

£££££'s for the bra :notworthy:

Cheers Andy

I disagree, unless there's more to the car than I know about - the engine and charger will fetch around £800 as a whole not £1300, and the body panels wouldn't fetch anywhere near £1200! Corrado prices have fallen alot and as a result so have parts.

This car should be sold as a whole package, and I personally think you could get close to what you want if you found the right person interested, put it for sale on E38 and you'll have a much better chance, AFAIK Furkz got in the region of £8k for his so you never know!

Good luck with selling it anyway mate, and with whatever replaces it.

the tt purchase is on the back burner for a while,but i will still be sellin the rado,bank will lend me the money but at a stupid interest rate so they said they will be in touch September time,so will have to buy a runabout for work,not what i wanted to do really :(