g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Probably what you paid for it, and nice choice :camp: in car, although i do want 1 to drop in a 20vt...

Make yer bloomin mind up! :roll: :lol:

Keep it fool, or you will be ze ultimate gay in a Lopo! Rado looks too nice now to sell. Remember what the corrado looked like back in '05? Keep it!!

As above, the interior has gotta be worth what you paid surly?

I had a Lupo for a bit mate, I really think you'd regret swapping an iconic coupe for a shopping cart, they're in a different league to a rado - fine for teenagers etc but not an upgrade from a well sorted G60 :nono: , in fact the only person that'd out-gay you in a lupo would be Mave in his poohma :eek:

i've got an idea on a value,but wanted to see what people thought they were worth as to not under/over price them,as for what i paid for them,thats irrelevant,also good point regards the poohma :lol:

an craig,u know i will probs change my mind another 10000000 times :lol:

End of the day you know yourself what you want for the interior so put up a for sale and see if they shift.....

Also seen the Lupo you want and your a fool to even think about it.

Why oh why you wanna swap i dont know, like i said i want 1 and they are cool but i would still keep mine, i think if your changing completely you should stick to the other German coupe :wink:

You have been looking at last months mag to much with the Lupo feature, look at this months instead on the cover...

Nothing is wrong with it at all from the pics, it looks a well tidy clean standard Loopy, but thats the point right there LOOPY :cuckoo:

Just for you as it looks like you need this :help:

For me its Corrado + Loopy or TT only, me and the Mrs are looking at TT's now, to swap out the Polo for it as mine will be off the road for a good 5 years most likely now, so were going to get a nice TT in the next 6 months hopefully for us both, Coupe's FTW

lol everyone said i was gay for wantin a TT as well,might as well bring my rado to yours an u can drop your turbo lump in it :D

Well there is :camp: for wanting a TT then there is :fondle: for wanting a Lupo as an only car.

Yea come round and i will drop it in the boot for you......roll on the inevitable.......

yeah i've already decided that,i just need to get a few things out of my system then will get round to another rado,i've never owned a car longer than 12mths before,but ownin the rado for 5yrs shows how good a car they are,an even now i still get a grin on my face drivin it :D

Noooooo you can't do it!

Sadly, I think you'll struggle to get anywhere near £4.5k for it with Corrado prices the way they are at the moment... so best keep it and drive it instead :D

well,if it doesnt sell for 4.5k it will be stayin or poss sold for bits :pukeright:

do that and i will come over to kick your ass :cuckoo: :nono:

buy the time i'm ready for comin back to the fold you will be about due for sellin up again,so i may buy yours :lol:

lol,yea your probably right! im never selling this one,(i know ive said that before :lol: )im saving up for a mk4 gttdi so i can have the best of both worlds. :tongue:

To much time and effort have gone into this one,like yours...and the prices they fetch at the mo i will just hang on to it

cant belive you finally decided to do it. tbh its your car that made me want silly wide wheels, and i always look at those pics and wanted mine to look like that :D. its always nice to start fresh mate.

dont do it, trust me! :cuckoo:

but

if u do, break it... its better in the long run