Sign in to follow this  
bow1

Looking for opinions for a rado please help

Hi all I wanna get this rado and I need info. and opinions on kittting wise I wanna get the corrado below but don't know if these things will match the colour any help please.

The lights.

AC-220.jpg

The alloys.

http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/d0/d2/53_1_b.JPG

The car.

[web]http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_we ... &status=TM[/web]

So would it look good please honest opinions please and advise and tips.

thanks

bow1

well these are 18 on the pic, but i want 18 or 19 just to fill the arches like yours, wats the max size u can do?

thanks

bow1

the lights imo will look good and make the rado a lot more modern looking , i'm not a fan of those wheels though tbh , they look too much like wheel trims to me

i reckon you could do 18's without arch modification if depending on what suspension you are running

19's would need the arches rolling and then it would be touch and go , 17's go in comfortably without any modification to the arches

the suspension you run makes a big difference , the ride will be very rough with 19's as you need a 35 or lower if poss profile

i wanted to go low profile tyers on the alloys, o and do u know any one selling black leather interior plus black leather seats cos i really luv them as my mates got them on his blue rado G60

usual stuff are

lupo wipers as the rado ones are crap over 30mph

uprated headlight loom as the standard loom only feeds 9v to the front candles

suspension either coilovers or lowered springs with a decent set up

etc etc

the list is endless mate really .......no one has ever reached the end of it as far as i know :-)

i've got leather , love it !

best check out the for sale section or keep an eye on ebay , there are some on there now but they dont have the door cards :-(

17's run a low profile tyre , the bigger the wheel the lower the profile to retain the rolling radius

go lower than 40 or 45 and your talking big bucks to replace them , 17's use 45's

Correct me if I'm wrong but the car is a valver as advertised on Autotrader so it will be 4 stud. Those alloys are 5 stud. Oh and the car is only 8 miles from me if I can be any help with a second opinion.

thanks for help but mate was tellin me that you can get a special adapter for a five stud so if thats any help to you to help back thanks

bow1

wheels are nice but i admit i aint convinced they suit the rado, plus its a hell of a lot of expense and hassle to get adaptors and roll arches etc when there are some plenty of 4x100 17's that will fit right on out there... but thats just my opinion, it would be your car!!!

the lights look pretty good, just make sure you get the clear side repeaters to match...

:)

Any1 know and that can give a picture as an example of deep dish alloys that can go on it and how much would they cost with the max inches that can be put on with the deep dish please thanks.

bow1

Personally, I would go for inpro all smoked lights for your colour.

The wheels are smart and i'm sure you would find these or similar with a 4x100 fitment. Check the members gallery for ideas.. theres such variation on here of styles.

Also, use the search. Most questions have already been asked, so theres loads of info/pics there for you to look through!

Anybody know whats the legal rules of the road when moving the wheels out cos i want to make my rado wide zero represents the wheels e.g

---->

And wats the persentage of tint can u do for the back windows?

You can have the back windows limo black, as for the tyres I think they're not allowed to stick out further than the wheel arch!