Peak Power 163 hp

Speed of Peak Power 79.6 mph

Time of Peak Power 10.06 s

Distance of Peak Power 677 ft

Peak G Force 0.57 g

Speed of Peak G Force 20.7 mph

Time of Peak G Force 1.8 s

Distance of Peak G Force 26 ft

Think it would do it a bit faster too, since the front tyre are cr@p and nearly bald, and pumped up hard!

Spec: rsr charger, golf fmic, 68mm pulley, red tops, schrick 268/276.

Golf fmic made a big difference, get one if you havent already! :lol:

I had a go with my mates G-Force the other day.

Only managed a 7.7 though due to traffic!!

And you're right Golf FMIC makes all the difference!!

8) Yeah the launch makes all the difference, I'm gonna have a go later with my 215 avons on the front, instead of the 205 nankangs, and hopefully i can get under 6.4!

Thats pretty impressive! I thought the G60 gearbox made it stupidly hard to get decent 0-60 times... I think I just need to learn how to launch!

yea i thought they top out at 55 in second,my valver does about 61 in second...

but stil a very good time though!!!

Thats pretty impressive! I thought the G60 gearbox made it stupidly hard to get decent 0-60 times... I think I just need to learn how to launch!

yea i thought they top out at 55 in second,my valver does about 61 in second...

but stil a very good time though!!!

Thats right, you need 3rd gear in a g60, just have to change uber quick :)

dont stay in first gear for too long in sthe secret, use the torque through second and thrid where you can get the power down,,,changing gear at 5700 rpm,

mind you 6. something seconds in a rrado G60 does seem a bit quick,,, :roll:

I had a race with my mates G60 stage 4...

His third is sooooooooo much better I was i shock, wicked race all the way to 130Mph

VR6 1st and 2nd much better, he clawed it back in 3 and 4, I had a extra man and full tank.

i dont think 3rds crap if you get it in the right rev range, low down its not so hot but above 4500rpm in 3rd its pretty damn rapid! or at least mine is...

everyones is up bright and early.

Had a good race with the new type s Honda Accords last night

I was all over him, had to back off the gas a few times

:D

haha, Im up at the crack of a sparrows fart every day mate! LOL

Where abouts in London are you? looks very rural, thats all.

Accord type s? hmm, now what engine does it have? I like the older model 3.0 v6 accord, late 90's one.

you should of shown him how the handling is done, those accords can't handle for shi*!

True mate,

the pic is from where i purchased the car and not where i live,

Teh accord was that new 190 Bhp one, i was on a straight so I couldnt have shown him the might of the C

don't think I know of that accord, been in the i-ctdi tho which is nice.

Yea, get the cams&vgi on there if you want to make it into a bit more of a monster! 8)

yea, don't have it on mine, but with the 268cams is a bit of a beast, depends if you want to stay n/a or not?

Kevhaywire is the best to talk to tho, what he dont know ain't really worth knowing as others will probably tell you! LOL.

Or do a search,numerous threads have been raised on the subject.

LOL, thanks for the confidence vote! I only pass on what I experience....

After doing the cam and shrek route etc, I now find the charger is better value for money. Nothing about the VR is cheap and if you're going to spend a grand + on N/A bolt ons....you may aswell save up a bit longer and go for a charger instead. 20-30hp for about £2K, or 100hp for £3K (non GB price)? It should be a no brainer, but at the time, I wasn't convinced by chargers as I'd heard all manner of horror stories, but there's no substitute for experience and now that I have it, I have changed my opinion of them and can't recommend a charger enough.

And also you got to remember, with the N/A setup, that's it, that's your lot. With a charger, you've got soooo many additional tweaks you can do to get even more. At 8psi the V9 blower is, or should be, giving you 290hp...and that's before intercooling, water injection, smaller pulleys etc etc.... it's all good! The quality of VFE's kits is superb, the only glaring issue is the remapping as it's an American company, but the UK supplier will sort that out for you.

I think the only way to keep the VR competetive these days is with forced induction.

I agree, but is yours @9psi? because obviously the VR is n/a out of the factory, was thinking the internals are not designed to take boost of FI. But 9psi sounds like a nice low.safe level.

And is 290bhp very useable on the C's fwd? It does seem the way forward...

sorry to hijack thread.

6.62 to 60mph with just a those mods and a standard gearbox? nope, sorry, whatever kit you're testing with is wrong/not calibrated correctly. At the Dubforce Bruntingthorpe track day not one Corrado managed under 7 seconds to 60 timed using their track use based GPS system. On my GPS tracker (Trak-M8 ) I've only managed a 6.75 once and that's with a modified gearbox (LSD and VR6 1st and 2nd) and my 1940cc engine...

Was this measured with one of those units which are supposed to measure the G-force your car gives and work out the acceleration and speed based on that? If it is, I'll say no more than I don't rate them at all and figures like this illustrate why... :|